The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Oprah Winfrey for President?

Oprah Winfrey for President?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. 12
  14. All
Foxy,

I still don't 'get this "page 4" of yours. Where is page 4? I have never seen marked pages on OLO.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 16 January 2018 8:48:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn,

The pages are listed at the bottom of each post.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 16 January 2018 9:26:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
sorry, I meant to say - they're listed at either
the top or the bottom of each page.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 16 January 2018 9:28:22 AM
Foxy,

All I get is a list of posts. No pages. No numbers, top or bottom. And, while I'm about it, I have always been intrigued by your news paper column like format.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 16 January 2018 9:44:52 AM
Well that wasn't too hard, was it Loudmouth?

In the space of one post we've gone from you asserting loudly and confidently that Trump is "sucking up to Putin" to you admitting quietly and reluctantly that Trump hasn't (yet?) succeeded in "devastating" Putin.

See, when you look at the facts and examine what he's done rather than meekly adhere to the propaganda, you quite easily arrive at the truth.

As I said before, I can't address the whole of your rant. But perhaps one more...

"nearly provoked a war with North Korea"

"“I give President Trump huge credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks, and I’d like to thank him for that,” [SK President]Moon said at a news conference in Seoul."
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 16 January 2018 10:04:32 AM
ttbn,

When you get into the General Discussion Index and
you click onto the discussion of your choice -
for example - "Oprah Winfrey for President?"
under that title you will come across a set of icons
for example - "New Post" "New Discussion" and so on.
Then under that you will come up with Pages listings -
1,2, 3 4, and so on.
And then the various posts follow.

All you have to do is click onto the page you want -
from the earliest (page 1) to the latest (page 8).

As for my style of posting?
Well, it's just something I've gotten used to - and
feel comfortable with. There's no other reason.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 16 January 2018 11:08:27 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11