The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Are our Public Schools now an unsafe place for Children?

Are our Public Schools now an unsafe place for Children?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Paul1405, I must correct you. I have been using the word 'poofterism' for decades. So I lay claim to being 'amongst' the first to use/create it. Oh and while I'm on the subject of new words. In commemoration of this new era for the queers it is only fitting that they should celebrate by moving into a new future with new and personal names, as follows: From now on they shall be known as 'GAI' for singular and 'GAIZ' for plural. Your welcome. Enjoy.
Posted by ALTRAV, Wednesday, 29 November 2017 11:40:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn, I agree that too many women, are more interested in their so called useless 'career' to give any real thought or priority to their children, or family for that matter.
Posted by ALTRAV, Thursday, 30 November 2017 2:08:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Safe schools were the good old Catholic schools run by the likes of paedophile priest Fr Gerald Ridsdale and the band of pious clergy. I know who was "safe", it wasn't the kids being molested, but these Catholic degenerates being protected by the Catholic Church hierarchy.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-15/gerald-ridsdale-abused-girl-on-church-altar-court-told/8808606
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 30 November 2017 3:29:35 AM
ALTRAV, I have always though you were one of the most intelligent posters from the rabid right on the forum. Now you have confirmed it, being a longtime user of such a cleaver descriptive term as "poofterism", I say a true master of the English language no less. BTW when did you use this "poofterism" terminology? In general conversation, like when ordering lunch at your local, "A dogs eye loveeee, with a schooner of Tooheys spew loveeeee, an hold off on the poofterism!" or were you more specific, like visiting a gay bar with a "Any poofterism go'n on ear!" How did you use the word? I am interested.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 30 November 2017 3:47:47 AM
//THERE COULD BE A TERRORIST ATTACK PLANNED AT YOUR KIDS SCHOOL TOMORROW.//

Yeah, thanks for that Captain Paranoia. But hey, look on the bright side: a nearby supernova or gamma ray burst might cook us all before that ever happens.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Thursday, 30 November 2017 5:24:05 AM
Come, come, Toni I was often attacked by the terrorists when I was at school, particularly if I didn't do my homework. My pathetic excuse that "the dog ate it", never washed with the brothers, they always would terrorise me for my indiscretion.... liberal use of the cane, was the most common terrorising method employed!
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 30 November 2017 6:07:05 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy