The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Lucky Aussie Women

Lucky Aussie Women

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. 11
  11. All
Just wondering if anyone really ought be taking offence. OLO's experts will be along to assist. ...But then, maybe not too..
Posted by leoj, Monday, 31 July 2017 6:06:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This clown even looks a bit like Trump. What a clown. I kind of agree with him that bigots are indeed a threat to this country but certainly not in that manner. What is it about these blokes when they hit late middle age. I get that you don't care as much about remaining PC but do you really have to throw out acting with a little bit of class.

Dear Phillip S,

Not saying there wasn't an issue in the UK because it certainly was. I also recognise that older Australian males make up the highest per capita number of participant in the underage sex tourism in Thailand. They are streets ahead of any other country and if I were the foreign minister of that country I would have banned them years ago. What do you think?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 31 July 2017 6:15:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Offenders in Rochdale [UK] child sexual abuse scandal 'remain at large'

Former Greater Manchester police officer says lessons have not been learned and calls for change to law to allow senior officers to be prosecuted"

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/16/offenders-in-rochdale-child-sexual-abuse-scandal-remain-at-large
Posted by leoj, Monday, 31 July 2017 7:25:15 PM
SteeleRedux Quote "older Australian males make up the highest per capita number of participant in the underage sex tourism in Thailand."

What is the source of this disturbing statement?
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 31 July 2017 7:33:41 PM
Lucky Aussie Women - Wow - unbelievable.

Here we are ladies - wait for it. Mohamed Elmouelhy has
told his Facebook followers that Australian women
need Muslim men to "fertilise them" and "keep them
surrounded by Muslim babies" (not just any babies,
but Muslim ones). And ladies get this - he made the
comment after Hebrew University in Jerusalem published
research which showed that sperm counts in men from
Australia, New Zealand, North America and Europe had declined
by more than 50 per cent in less than 40 years. And don't
ask how they know this or came to this conclusion.
Is it fake news? Not according to Mohamed ElMouelhy.

There you go - Men lock up your wives and daughters
and stop smoking, drinking, injecting drugs, eating fatty
foods - otherwise these bad, evil, randy Muslims will
have their way with your women.

After all Aussie women are so fit and sexy, healthy and
fertile - and Muslim men according to Mr Mohamed have a
duty to perform.

And he of course assumes that on top of everything else
Aussie women are brainless as well.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 31 July 2017 7:36:24 PM
' And he of course assumes that on top of everything else
Aussie women are brainless as well.'

I am not sure if it was men or women in the Immigration Depth that let these guys in Foxy. Of course he passed the 'citizenship' test.
Posted by runner, Monday, 31 July 2017 8:14:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. 11
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy