The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Lucky Aussie Women

Lucky Aussie Women

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. All
I want to know which ones are the Aussie Women? The title, it seems, must be referring to aboriginal women. If that's the case then I'm OK with it. That sounds like a reasonable idea. If on the other hand they mean women in general then they are in for a big let down. The mix of Aussies today are predominantly descendants from migrants of every country in the world in other words they are born of mixed or foreign blood. Yes they were born in Australia but they are not 'Aussie'. Oh and by the way way I'm not sure who the pleb was that made the title or post, but, if the Muslim men want to s#!t on women, I have no idea to what end, they might not get the opportunity. (the last time I heard of someone fertilizing something they were throwing s#!t on plants or garden). On the other hand if they mean they want to inseminate or copulate then I get it. I know little about the bedroom antics of Muslims but what I do know is, after hearing comments from Aussie women who have dated Muslims, the men are too aggressive and overbearing for Aussie women and the women complained that their treatment was in most cases, second class and that the mens advances or how to interact with a woman, were guided by the Koran or Mohamed. The experience was not one of tenderness and loving advances, but more like one of master and servant. Whilst this method is acceptable in the Muslim ethos it will be received with disgust and condemnation in the Western culture. So unless the women are raped or have a really bad inferiority complex and feel the need to be punished by their husbands, for as long as they both shall live, (which shouldn't be too long for the women), then the question is as fanciful as my comment or reply.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 4 August 2017 4:28:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It sounds to me that the moslems might be wanting to repair their
badly damaged genome.
What they probably do not understand is that it might take some
500 years.
I don't see Aussie women wanting to take on the higher risk of having
handicapped children.
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 4 August 2017 5:03:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Don't know about you ALTRAV, it's pretty easy to spot an aussie women, they're free, self confident and have choice.
Which puts a bit of a ding in the halal fools argument.
Did anyone hear the cretin on 2GB this arvo?
Posted by FireballXL5, Friday, 4 August 2017 7:38:22 PM
The news today says that the alleged terrorists in Sydney were also planning a possible chemical attack; gets interesting, the question seems to be not if, but when.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 5 August 2017 1:35:36 PM
[Flounces back in, Left]

Hi Is Mise,

Not necessarily.

[Flounces back out, Right]

[And back in again]

In the spirit of friendly rivalry for each others' women, can I respectfully suggest that, while the 'non-Western' bloke is off down at Centrelink, his other 'wives/girlfriends' may be more amenable to the tender entreaties of 'Western men' to assist with the dissemination (good word) of their precious fluids. I'm all for inclusive multiculturalism :)

That's it, I've had my say.

[Flounces off yet again, Left]
Posted by Loudmouth, Saturday, 5 August 2017 1:53:42 PM
ab-fab, a mixed race baby is the finest fashion accessory,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXjCXhP_Qqo

The mothers get to play dress-up too. On TV if they like,

New Hijab Wearer, "Hey, youse on the ABC, I've got this Hijab, right? So how's about a stint as guest from ya?"

ABC, "Well OK, but let us be clear that we are only interested in the Hijab as a personality and we'd be interviewing it not you". and,

"Er, could you perch a small goat on top of your head before you do the Hijab wrap up thing and use nice material, mind?"... "Because you are competing with some Big Hijabs and the biggest wins the door prize where (New, Progressive,) Aunty is concerned".
Posted by leoj, Saturday, 5 August 2017 3:13:13 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy