The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Another Qld government stuff up?

Another Qld government stuff up?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Hassy that's okay. Why do you want to keep an unregistered rust bucket with bald tyers on the road anyway. Are you a hoon!

Remember this; Half a brain Paul is able to keep his Model J Duesenberg fully registered and on the road, with no messy stickers on the windscreen, to obstruct my view as I go motoring through the countryside on a pleasant Sunday afternoon . Whilst on the other hand, my friend Hasbeen is hooning around the back blocks in his unregistered rust bucket... aka your 1972 Datsun!

Hassy, for years I have been helping you out on the forum with good homely advice to keep you safe and well.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 5 November 2016 6:21:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wow! Paul, a 'J' Duesenberg, you do do yourself well in your fantasies!!
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 5 November 2016 1:30:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No Is Mise, he's sure to have a scam going somewhere, & be busy sucking on a taxpayer teat to pay for it. All these radical ratbag greens are at it somewhere, hence their love of big government.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 5 November 2016 2:14:42 PM
Given that everyone who has a registered vehicle should be contactable before expiry, I'm not sure why this is an issue?
Posted by Craig Minns, Saturday, 5 November 2016 2:18:39 PM
Operative word 'should'.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 5 November 2016 3:16:38 PM
Make a Facebook name for your car with the birthday one week prior to the rego running out.
Posted by JF Aus, Saturday, 5 November 2016 3:44:35 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy