The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Another Qld government stuff up?

Another Qld government stuff up?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Hi, Is Mise and Hassy,

Did I not pass you recently in my Model J, and you lot from the old folks home were in the community bus! Is it not registered? Can't rely on government to do anything can you! not even register a bus.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 5 November 2016 4:18:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Next you will be saying that the Queensland Government have appointed
an Indian call centre to chase up bad debts.There are so many Indian's looking to get a visa .We can soon expect a knock on the door demanding you pay up your registration.
Today in our suburbs the only people walking the streets and knocking on doors are energy and solar panel companies Indian reps.
Annastacia Palaszczuk sounds so exotic like an Indian name.
Expect at your door next week "Good morning, my name Annastacia Palaszczuk.Would you like to know about a new method of paying your car registration."
Posted by BROCK, Wednesday, 9 November 2016 11:40:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy