The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Would you vote for Trump or Hillary?

Would you vote for Trump or Hillary?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. All
Paul1405: Donald Trump has the endorsement of the KKK. That is a fact.

Well, as SM said they are a small minority of the people voting for Trump. Unfortunately that pales in comparison with Clintons endorsement of El Quidea & ISIS through her donors in the Middle East as shown in the uTube Video I Posted.

Here it is again if you care to look at it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRu3U-nwyhw&sns=em
Posted by Jayb, Sunday, 6 November 2016 2:41:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

What bollocks, you are being dishonest in two ways:

"The official organ of the Ku Klux Klan, 'The Crusader'. has recommended a vote for The Donald. Any lingering doubts you guys had about the bona fides of The Donald on questions of race can now be dispelled, The Donald is certainly your kind of guy, so said the KKK!" Is a deliberate porky in that an endorsement by the radical KKK does not in anyway confer their values on Trump.

Secondly your porky was deliberately to needle Trump supporters by calling them racists. Which coming from a party with anti semetic roots is a little rich.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Sunday, 6 November 2016 3:52:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
TRUMP SECURITY SCARE

Here is Trump being rushed off by the suited agents of the SECRET SERVICE http://youtu.be/uGgjKxTjCI8?t=51s

2 November on this thread I referred to the SECRET SERVICE minding the important candidate Hillary - here http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=7517&page=0#231219 (need to wait 5 seconds for link to mature)

Trump obviously is another important candidate who gets protected.

Unfortunately there may be COPYCAT nutters who decide to cause incidents for Hillary and again Trump in these nexts 2-3 days before the Election.
Posted by plantagenet, Sunday, 6 November 2016 9:05:16 PM
<<Clintons endorsement of El Quidea & ISIS through her donors in the Middle East>>

JayB is there reliable evidence for that claim? other than your Trump youtube. All the evidence you need for my claim, is just read your latest edition of 'The Crusader'. If you don't have it, maybe Shadow can loan you his. If he is a subscriber.

I also dispute the assertion that the KKK is not respectable, in some parts of the Deep South, it is positively acceptable to be a Klan member.

Shadow, knowing I am a Greens member you tried to needle me, yes senative Paul1405, with unrelated nonsense about the health of WA Greens Senator Scott Ludlam. Why not focus of those two regular Liberal supporting Senators Rod Culleton and Bob Day, Who took a leaf out of the Abbott/Bishop book and stuck their snouts firmly in the taxpayer trough! If they were in America not you man Trump would be right after them.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 7 November 2016 5:33:00 AM
Paul1405: JayB is there reliable evidence for that claim? other than your Trump youtube

I thought the Video explained that quite well. There are a lot of Videos about that subject on uTube.

The Democrats & the Republicans have been involved with groups Donating for favours for years. Remember the Haliburton Scandal.

We have the same sort of problem here in Australia with the CMFU Criminal element & the Labour Party, Big Business & the LNP. All Politicians & their Parties sell their souls for the money.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 7 November 2016 7:14:08 AM
Paul,

I'm not going to lie, of course I needled you as soon as you tried to disrupt the thread. As for Scott Dumdum, I never realised that he was such a delicate flower.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 7 November 2016 3:03:54 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. All