The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Would you vote for Trump or Hillary?

Would you vote for Trump or Hillary?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. All
If you could vote in the US Presidential Election (on Tuesday/Wednesday* next week) would you vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton? Why?

* http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-election/us-presidential-election-when-is-the-election-when-is-the-next-debate-and-how-can-i-watch-it-20161018-gs50u2.html
Posted by plantagenet, Monday, 31 October 2016 10:30:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Neither of them are any good. Having said that I would vote for Trump.

There are too many Corporate ties within the Clinton Camp. It's all, "You look after me & I'll look after you & buggar the people."

Trump is a new broom. He still has his ties to big Business but not the cosy arrangement that the Clintons & the Old Republicans have.
Posted by Jayb, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 8:31:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I would vote for Trump, not because I admire him or his style, but because he is a break from the entrenched political class, and because Clinton is a crook.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 8:56:14 AM
Does it really matter, they both represent the interests of international capitalism. America will go on exploiting the rest of the world, as it has done for yonks, bombing the crap out of the tin pot poor when it takes its fancy to do so. What else is new? The Donald is a bigger goose than Clinton, but that should not prevent anyone from voting for him. They would both fit in well with the long list of the "intelligent" ones who have gone before; Bush, Bush Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, who I believe had a combined IQ of 27!
If I was an American I would be so overwhelmed by the choices, and therefore stay home on voting day. Is there any other candidates? Bob The Builder or someone!
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 9:50:46 AM
The lefties know everything so they tell us.

If they didn't know Trump would be great for the majority of US citizens, & indeed for most of the rest of us, they would not hate him so much. The more they hate him, the better he must be. Anything that terrifies them so much must be great for the real people.

So I would take their word on it, & vote for Trump.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 11:26:29 AM
Dear plantagenet,

Trump is an arrogant, bombastic, 70 year old, white male, right winger who thinks climate change is a Chinese conspiracy, so who do you think the majority of today's vociferous OLO posters will support?

For me it is Clinton but with a degree of sadness that Sanders is not an option.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 11:44:44 AM
Steelie: Trump is an arrogant, bombastic, 70 year old, white male, right winger who thinks climate change is a Chinese conspiracy, so who do you think the majority of today's vociferous OLO posters will support?

& the majority of people. I like his stance on moslems. Kick 'em all out of the Country. In Australia ZI would kick 'em out of the Country even if they have been here 200 years. Dangerous people, even the tame ones.

Get Australia back to a place where it was safe to walk down the street without having to worry about being blown up by a Steelie Supporter.
Posted by Jayb, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 12:08:58 PM
Steleredux is arrogant and bombastic, white or some other colour. Age unknown, but his immature comments suggest that he is young enough to be working or studying, without time to be online through the day chuntering twaddle. He is obviously a Commo, like Bernie Sanders.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 12:53:31 PM
Get rid of them both and put their running mate in their place.
Posted by Josephus, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 1:46:48 PM
That Steeleredux person is very rude the way she or he speaks about another person. Like she or he has a big head about themselfs and is very self centered about themselfs as well. She or he should be warned about being very rude about other people I think. She or he is a very weak character I think.

Mr Donald Trump is good about stopping Muslims and other bad people going into the USA, but he has problem about his honesty and his rudness to woman. But his good ideas are Ok I think?

Mrs Hillery Clinton is better in the way she speaks to people but not very honest about all the emails she has sent about stuff she should not have sent, about Syria and Libya and other places when she was the secretary of state in the USA. But shes got lots of money like Mr Trump and that wins all the time, no matter how bad a person can be as a politician, it doesnt matter if you're a rich person anyway.
Posted by misanthrope, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 1:58:01 PM
Dear misanthrope,

I wrote;

"Trump is an arrogant, bombastic, 70 year old, white male, right winger who thinks climate change is a Chinese conspiracy"

You said I was being rude.

I am either telling the truth or I am being rude by exaggerating or telling falsehoods.

Which of my above observations about Trump do you deem exaggerated or untrue?

If there are none then please withdraw your assertion.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 4:16:52 PM
IMHO youse are all universally repugnant - like TrumpaDonk and Hills Hoist.

Paraphrasing Abbott - the Presidential Election is a prime case of Baddie versus Baddie.
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 4:41:12 PM
I am an Australian citizen, so all I can do is hope & pray, because it's a bit too late to start building a bomb shelter. Fingers crossed that mental orange bastard won't win, and it won't start raining nukes. Fingers crossed.

C'mon America, don't let us down: we haven't hurt you. Please don't f$&k us all in the anus by electing an insane clown.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 5:13:35 PM
TL: Please don't f$&k us all in the anus by electing an insane clown.

Which particular insane clown are you referring to?

Steelie: Which of my above observations about Trump do you deem exaggerated or untrue?

Oh yes, I believe that to be true. The problem is that you have to make your mind up about the person who, "Tells it like it is, " or the person who is looking after & backed by the criminal element in American Society. Not a hard choice really.

Trump aims to get rid of the Latino Illegals & moslems trouble makers. Australia will follow suit when he wins, thank God, & that from an Atheist. Start packing steelie.
Posted by Jayb, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 5:28:13 PM
They could nominate michael jacksons corpse or charles manson and it would still be a better choice than trump.
Posted by mikk, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 6:21:52 PM
Sigh.

Dear Phillip S,

For your edification.

“Citing the latest findings from Germany's Federal Criminal Police Agency (BKA), on Wednesday the newspaper "Bild" reported that between 2014 and 2015, the number of crimes committed by refugees increased by 79 percent. Over the same period, however, the number of refugees in Germany increased by 440 percent.”
http://www.dw.com/en/report-refugee-related-crimes-in-germany-increase-less-than-influx-of-asylum-seekers/a-19053227

“The German Federal Office of Criminal Investigation (BKA) announced that crimes committed by refugees stood at the same level as those committed by native Germans. These findings are the result of an initial evaluation conducted by the BKA in cooperation with all federal states and commissioned by the Ministry of the Interior.”
http://www.dw.com/en/report-refugees-have-not-increased-crime-rate-in-germany/a-18848890

So rather than quoting raw figures why don't you come back with some comparisons of your own. Are refugees committing crimes at a greater rate than native Germans in the latest figures?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 7:33:03 PM
Sorry, wrong thread.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 7:34:24 PM
Good one mikk

I'll pay: "They could nominate michael jacksons corpse or charles manson and it would still be a better choice than trump."

Cheers

Pete
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 8:08:18 PM
SteeleRedux Quote "Sanders is not an option." and why is that oh yeh because Clinton and co did a hatched job on him, and you want to trust this evil woman. Clinton = Corruption.
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 8:31:40 PM
SteeleRedux - What are you smoking you can't even post your comments in the correct thread?
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 1 November 2016 8:34:49 PM
Philip S, some biblical BS for you " let him who is without sin cast the first stone"

We have all at some time made that very same error, so no need to berate Steele for making that common mistake.

Big of you Steele to correct yourself on that misdemeanor. Of course the rabid right posters have the luxury of no matter where their posts end up, in the right or in the wrong thread, they are still senseless and no one notices!

Steele give it to em' they deserve it!

Thanks Hassy, you have come through as usual "So I would take their word on it, & vote for Trump."

Anything you say, is always a ringing endorsement for the other side!
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 2 November 2016 4:19:56 AM
Hillary for Prison 2016
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 2 November 2016 5:02:35 PM
AC: Hillary for Prison 2016

Looks like it might happen. She isn't liked by the FBI or the Security people that look after Presidents. Apparently she treated them like $#it when Bill was in. Now they're getting their own back. There has been a lot of back room dealing going on & it'll all come out.
Posted by Jayb, Wednesday, 2 November 2016 5:19:32 PM
Hey JayB
- Only if he can stop her from stealing it.
Donald Trump and Roger Stone were sued in 5 states a few days back to stop them from conducting exit polls.

They claim voter intimidation as well although its already been proven that Hillary had knowledge of and was behind the violence at Trump rallies during the primaries.

He's made a comeback but it's not over yet, not by a long shot.
Hillary's not going to just lay down and die, she'll do anything to win.
I'm surprised she hasn't marched out another 10 women with sexual allegations from 1985 or something...
I wouldn't even put it past her to false flag her own event to blame on Trump if that's what it takes...

Maybe Wikileaks will drop some more bombshells...
I heard an organisation related to the democratic party was raided today looking for evidence of voter fraud.
It'll be an eventful week with plenty more excitement to come yet I'm sure.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 2 November 2016 5:37:03 PM
Neither,

They are both deplorable.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 2 November 2016 6:03:36 PM
Hi JayB

You may well be right when you say: Hillary "isn't liked by the FBI or the Security people that look after Presidents. Apparently she treated them like $#it when Bill was in."

The Security poeple who look after Presidents (past and present), their family, many other officials, and candidates (including HILLARY AGAIN) belong to the UNITED STATES SECRET SERVICE :

http://www.secretservice.gov/ which particularly recruits from:

- the US military, and the
- FBI

So, yes the SECRET SERVICE have minded HILLARY when she was

1. First Lady,
2. as a past First Lady,
3. as Secretary of State and
4. now because she's a major Candidate

And yes they would resent how she's treated the SECRET SERVICE even if the SECRET SERVICE is scrupulously apolitical - unlie the FBI that J. Edgar Hoover built.

Here's the SECRET SERVICE website http://www.secretservice.gov/ for further reading.

The SECRET SERVICE even works with the NSA to keep tabs on people worldwide who might send nasty emails (especially emails deemed threatening) to Presidents and Candidates - see http://www.secretservice.gov/investigation/#field .

Soooo in my past experience the SECRET SERVICE would have noted my visit to http://www.secretservice.gov/ and followed my cyber trail to this OLO discussion thread.

The SECRET SERVICE will then cross reference the thread with the Fake Names on OLO. It is even more interested in - identifying the Real Names of people on this OLO thread to X-reference them with the US worldwide Watch List (of terrorists, nutters, and frequent trouble makers).

Cheers

Pete
Posted by plantagenet, Wednesday, 2 November 2016 6:33:54 PM
The FBI report has narrowed the poll difference from 8 ahead for Clinton to 1. I heared today that Trump has now pulled ahead, but I haven't seen that myself.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 2 November 2016 7:14:47 PM
Plant: The SECRET SERVICE will then cross reference the thread with the Fake Names on OLO.

Well I'd say they'd look at us & say There's some good thinking people here & about certain others, "Thanks for the leads." ;-) do do do do, do do, ting.
Posted by Jayb, Wednesday, 2 November 2016 7:56:46 PM
Oh JayB, surely you jest :) Don't worry I'll put in a good word.
Posted by plantagenet, Wednesday, 2 November 2016 9:30:55 PM
Should we be worried? "GLOBAL MARKETS IN 'EARLY STAGES OF PANIC' AFTER POLL PUTS DONALD TRUMP AHEAD"

Reports the UK Independent only 2 hours ago.

"Stock markets across the world appear to be reeling after a tracking poll put Donald Trump in the lead with less than a week to go to election day.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign team has rejected the findings of the poll for ABC News and the Washington Post, which put Mr Trump a single percentage point ahead, calling into question the methodology used.

The poll gave the Republican 46 per cent to Ms Clinton’s 45 per cent nationally, a slump for the Democrat after news emerged that the FBI was investigating a new tranche of her emails."

MORE AT http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/hillary-clinton-campaign-donald-trump-poll-ahead-who-winning-us-election-2016-latest-a7392711.html
Posted by plantagenet, Wednesday, 2 November 2016 9:40:07 PM
Is this democracy American style? Reminds me of the old peace loving comrades of the democratic Soviet Union and the KGB.
As one once said, The only difference between the Russians and the American is the Russians are full of BS, and they know it! The Americans are full of BS, and they don't know it! This proves it for me.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 3 November 2016 4:40:13 AM
Paul1405: The only difference between the Russians and the American is the Russians are full of BS, and they know it! The Americans are full of BS, and they don't know it!

First sensible thing I seen you say.

Plant: Don't worry I'll put in a good word.

Likewise.
Posted by Jayb, Thursday, 3 November 2016 7:28:11 AM
The FBI has taken sides.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0

The whiff of Republican good ol' boy partisanship is a perennial part of US politics. Let's see if it hits its mark next week.
Posted by Luciferase, Thursday, 3 November 2016 8:47:01 AM
Lucifrase,

You have really lost touch with reality suggesting that the FBI has "taken sides". It is only the corrupt 'progressive' press who has taken sides - with the corrupt, crooked Clinton.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 3 November 2016 9:02:29 AM
Methinks Comey is a man of rectitude, who will give his mates a boost.
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 3 November 2016 9:06:55 AM
Hey ttbn,
I actually did hear that there is a sort of mutiny going on over at the FBI with many long term agents angry at James Comey for not prosecuting Hillary a few months back.
It's anyones guess what is going on behind the scenes.
Here's some interesting poll statistics I saw from yesterday that have Trump nearly 6 points ahead, and includes a breakdown of certain demographics.

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 3 November 2016 9:41:51 AM
TRUMP TRIUMPH ON THE CARDS!

Thanks Armchair Critic

The "3 November 2016 9:41:51 AM" poll you kindly provided - http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

is trending towards a Trump triumph.

Pete
Posted by plantagenet, Thursday, 3 November 2016 10:01:39 AM
Thanks JayB, it has only taken 5,000 posts to get you to agree with one, not bad going. And I though you and I were political soul mates.
As The Ned said "Such is life!"
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 3 November 2016 10:42:27 AM
LF,

I saw the accusations against the FBI with regards to bias. The accusation was that by releasing the news that the FBI Director James Comey was re opening the email case based on new evidence, that he was biased towards Trump and could face charges of bias.

However, there is a counter argument that suppressing the news would be displaying bias towards Clinton, so that he would be guilty either way.

In this circumstance the best bet is to stick to the facts.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 3 November 2016 11:08:57 AM
Hey SM,
An article on drudge report today said James Comey knew about the emails on Weiners computer weeks ago.
http://drudgereport.com/
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/senior-fbi-officials-were-told-of-new-emails-in-early-october-but-wanted-more-information-before-renewing-clinton-probe/2016/11/02/7884dede-a134-11e6-8832-23a007c77bb4_story.html
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 3 November 2016 11:35:33 AM
Well the votes have been counted and Hillary wins.

http://82.221.129.208/basepaget2.html
Posted by Referundemdrivensocienty, Thursday, 3 November 2016 7:25:21 PM
AC,

The point is not exactly when James Comey knew about the emails, it is when it was decided to reopen the case.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 3 November 2016 7:44:53 PM
Some Forum members will be over the moon with the latest news. The official organ of the Ku Klux Klan, 'The Crusader'. has recommended a vote for The Donald. Any lingering doubts you guys had about the bona fides of The Donald on questions of race can now be dispelled, The Donald is certainly your kind of guy, so said the KKK!
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 4 November 2016 5:28:38 AM
Hey SM,
There's more going on behind the scenes at the FBI.
Internal pressure, a stack of agent resignations on his desk and his wife urging him to admit he was wrong; plus who knows what else...
http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/resignations-letters-piling-up-at-fbi/

Paul1405,
That's a cheap shot on Donald Trump.
He has no control over who does and who does not support him.
On face value I wouldn't expect the KKK to be supportive of open borders and immigrants.

If you want something potentially damaging on Trump I'd look to the the connections of Trump and his Mar-A-lago, and Jeffrey Epstein.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 4 November 2016 8:29:57 AM
While you are all chewing the fat over the politics of a foreign country, the Referendum Council is plotting to hand about 60% of your own country over to 3% of the population.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 4 November 2016 9:08:34 AM
-
-
-- 3%!! I didn't know there were that many Chinese in Australia!
Posted by plantagenet, Friday, 4 November 2016 2:03:33 PM
A dam good reason why Americans should vote for Trump.

If true it should be of concern to everyone in the West.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRu3U-nwyhw&sns=em

I go for it being true.
Posted by Jayb, Friday, 4 November 2016 7:27:45 PM
AC,

If you knew Paul, his posting is entirely about cheap shots and trying get a rise out of others.

He is probably trying to compensate for one of the greens leaders Scott Ludlam taking a vacation at taxpayer's expense to the funny farm.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 5 November 2016 6:06:39 AM
Hi AC,

If I point out that the 'The Crusader' endorses The Donald you call it a cheap shot. If I was to say 'The New York Times' endorses Clinton, would that also be a cheap shot. What is the difference 'The Crusader' simply reflect The Donald's hard core constituency. Besides in some parts of the Deep South the KKK is positively respectable.

Shadow, as the master of the cheap shot you should know. Scott has been working tirelessly for the people of WA, and when he gets a little down, you imply he is ripping off the taxpayer. What a cheap shot! I accept your apology in advance.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 5 November 2016 6:36:05 AM
Paul,

So what? If I pointed out that equally deplorable groups such as ISIS and the greens supported Hillary would that make Hillary an ISIS or greens supporter?

Scott Dumdum is so distraught at having to face another 12 days of parliament (for which he is being paid) that he has to retreat to his safe place under his bed. Perhaps they will call back sideshow Bob.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 5 November 2016 10:31:53 AM
SM: would that make Hillary an ISIS or greens supporter?

It would if you watch this video.

Important!
Posted by Jayb, Saturday, 5 November 2016 12:50:54 PM
Shadow, the difference is, what I say is fact, what you say is fiction. Being an arch conservative like The Donald you have difficulty telling the difference.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 5 November 2016 5:07:11 PM
Paul,

Much of what you write is to needle others. Half truths lined up to draw fantasy conclusions, and some of it is complete bollocks. What makes it worse is that I think you actually believe it.

I am no fan of Trump or of Hillary, but only the supremely naive would think that Trump's core constituency is of the ilk of the KKK, as if that were so his vote would be less than 10% not 40%. As I have said as far back as January, he is saying what many people want to hear, but have been too cowed by the PC brigade to admit. Even then, I expected Trump to flame out against a more moderate candidate such as Clinton, but had not anticipated Hilary's ability to self harm.

It is the same reason that Hanson has in one fell swoop captured more than half the votes in the senate that the greens did. The idiocy of Triggs and her PC thought police is causing consternation in the public, and could see One Nation getting parity with the greens.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Sunday, 6 November 2016 7:45:49 AM
Shadow, all what I write is based on fact. You disagree with most of my points of view, but that in its self does not make it "needle", it just shows you to be a winger. You brought up the subject of WA Green Senator Scott Ludlam's health issue, noting what so ever to do with the American election. You were simply trying to needle me with an erroneous post.

Like most of the know it all's from the rabid right you cannot tolerate others opinions, seeing yourself as a member of the "born to rule" mob that is understandable.

Donald Trump has the endorsement of the KKK. That is a fact.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 6 November 2016 11:56:45 AM
Paul1405: Donald Trump has the endorsement of the KKK. That is a fact.

Well, as SM said they are a small minority of the people voting for Trump. Unfortunately that pales in comparison with Clintons endorsement of El Quidea & ISIS through her donors in the Middle East as shown in the uTube Video I Posted.

Here it is again if you care to look at it.

Posted by Jayb, Sunday, 6 November 2016 2:41:31 PM
Paul,

What bollocks, you are being dishonest in two ways:

"The official organ of the Ku Klux Klan, 'The Crusader'. has recommended a vote for The Donald. Any lingering doubts you guys had about the bona fides of The Donald on questions of race can now be dispelled, The Donald is certainly your kind of guy, so said the KKK!" Is a deliberate porky in that an endorsement by the radical KKK does not in anyway confer their values on Trump.

Secondly your porky was deliberately to needle Trump supporters by calling them racists. Which coming from a party with anti semetic roots is a little rich.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Sunday, 6 November 2016 3:52:55 PM
TRUMP SECURITY SCARE

Here is Trump being rushed off by the suited agents of the SECRET SERVICE http://youtu.be/uGgjKxTjCI8?t=51s

2 November on this thread I referred to the SECRET SERVICE minding the important candidate Hillary - here http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=7517&page=0#231219 (need to wait 5 seconds for link to mature)

Trump obviously is another important candidate who gets protected.

Unfortunately there may be COPYCAT nutters who decide to cause incidents for Hillary and again Trump in these nexts 2-3 days before the Election.
Posted by plantagenet, Sunday, 6 November 2016 9:05:16 PM
<<Clintons endorsement of El Quidea & ISIS through her donors in the Middle East>>

JayB is there reliable evidence for that claim? other than your Trump youtube. All the evidence you need for my claim, is just read your latest edition of 'The Crusader'. If you don't have it, maybe Shadow can loan you his. If he is a subscriber.

I also dispute the assertion that the KKK is not respectable, in some parts of the Deep South, it is positively acceptable to be a Klan member.

Shadow, knowing I am a Greens member you tried to needle me, yes senative Paul1405, with unrelated nonsense about the health of WA Greens Senator Scott Ludlam. Why not focus of those two regular Liberal supporting Senators Rod Culleton and Bob Day, Who took a leaf out of the Abbott/Bishop book and stuck their snouts firmly in the taxpayer trough! If they were in America not you man Trump would be right after them.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 7 November 2016 5:33:00 AM
Paul1405: JayB is there reliable evidence for that claim? other than your Trump youtube

I thought the Video explained that quite well. There are a lot of Videos about that subject on uTube.

The Democrats & the Republicans have been involved with groups Donating for favours for years. Remember the Haliburton Scandal.

We have the same sort of problem here in Australia with the CMFU Criminal element & the Labour Party, Big Business & the LNP. All Politicians & their Parties sell their souls for the money.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 7 November 2016 7:14:08 AM
Paul,

I'm not going to lie, of course I needled you as soon as you tried to disrupt the thread. As for Scott Dumdum, I never realised that he was such a delicate flower.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 7 November 2016 3:03:54 PM
Shadow,

Possibly you are a delicate flower, I do not consider it "needle" to point our a relevant fact about the US presidential election, in this case the fact that the KKK through their official organ 'The Crusader' had recommended a vote for Trump. That does not indicate that Trump embraces the values of the KKK. What it does indicate is the KKK believe Trumps reflects their values more so than Clinton, hence the endorsement.
The mainstream American media reported this bit of news, so are they also needling the Trump supporters? I take your claim that the Greens have anti semetic roots, with a grain of salt, another one of your fabrications designed to needle me.

p/s If you were voting in this election in the state of Alabama, you may well be lining up with the men in white bed sheets carrying burning crosses to vote for Trump.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 8 November 2016 4:37:08 AM
Paul,

You clearly went far far further than just pointing out that the KKK endorsed Trump with your obvious and unsubtle attempt to label members of the forum KKK supporters, which is typical of your attempts to disrupt discussions to which you have previously admitted taking pleasure in, so please don't try and lie that you didn't mean it.

Secondly, the greens pro palestinian and anti semetic position is unambiguous.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 8 November 2016 7:36:05 AM
BETTING AGENCIES PREDICT HILLARY WIN

(as at Australian Eastern Time 10am, Tues 8 Nov)

Hillary 1.22 over
Trump 4.33

OR

Hillary 1.17 over
Trump 4.75

Source http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/politics/us-election-2016/US-Presidential-Election-2016-476310.html
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 8 November 2016 9:05:19 AM
STOCK MARKET "Betting" PREDICTS HILLARY WIN

"US election: Wall Street rallies on growing chance Hillary Clinton will win presidency"

see http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-08/wall-street-rallies-on-growing-chance-hillary-clinton-will-win/8004182
Posted by plantagenet, Tuesday, 8 November 2016 9:08:04 AM
Shadow,

Given the number of forum members runs into the thousands, I am sure there would be the odd one or two who's racial views would align with those of the KKK. So they may well be over the moon with that endorsement.

So expressing support for the Palestinians automatically makes you anti Israeli does it? The Greens like other parties have both Arab and Jewish members, I would be surprised if many Jewish members are anti Israel.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 8 November 2016 9:35:04 AM
Well, the dirt on Comey's restarting the FBI investigation 2 weeks ago was about keeping certain information from the public before the election rather than exposing Hillary's wrongdoing.

Apparently when the investigation is open Judicial Watch can't file to get access to FBI documents, but when it's closed or not ongoing they can file for access to information - which they did late on Friday after the investigation was closed, but they won't get the information before the election.
So, it was all just a ploy to protect Hillary from damaging revelations, and then to give a show of exonerating her of wrongdoing at the last minute.

A complete charade just like everything else Clinton has her fingers in.
Obama's even encouraging illegals to vote freely and telling them not to worry about and fines or persecution.

- Hillary is funded by the same people that fund ISIS and Al Qaeda and who treat women like animals but who spend hundreds of billions of dollars on US weapons, and her personal aide has extremely close family connections to the Muslim Brotherhood.

I'd say 'unbelievable' but the truth is in today's world it's all completely 'believeable'.

And that's not even the worst of it.
Anyone hear about Hillarys witchcraft and Podesta's references to abducting children and using them for hot-tub entertainment?
Not to mention the references to 'wetwork' killing a supreme court judge and the all the open electoral fraud....

Believeable; and probably done so by design.
America is now completely polarised.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 8 November 2016 11:35:52 AM
Paul,

You were addressing the forum members on the thread not the whole site, so don't try and fib again.

The greens are very clearly anti Israeli, and often anti Jew.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 8 November 2016 2:30:27 PM
NY Times says Trump has 94% chance of winning.
http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president
(click the live forecast tab)
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 9 November 2016 1:53:00 PM
TRUMP PREDICTED TO WIN

If I'm reading http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/politics/us-election-2016 right - betting agency odds have reversed in favour of Trump To Win!

- Yesterday - Trump 4.75 vs Hillary 1.17

to right now - Trump 1.22 vs Hillary 4.00

The Stock Markets are becoming alarmed at an increasing prospect of a Trump win. "Live: ASX tumbles as Trump eyes White House Hotel" http://www.fool.com.au/2016/11/09/live-asx-falters-as-first-us-election-result-sits-on-knifes-edge/
Posted by plantagenet, Wednesday, 9 November 2016 1:59:48 PM
Well there ya go. Great news. Trump wins & Hillary goes to jail.
Posted by Jayb, Wednesday, 9 November 2016 4:20:38 PM
Google Says Trump Won

http://www.google.com.au/#q=us+election
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 9 November 2016 5:35:27 PM
We need Bernie Sanders. Well America needs them should I say! With Donald Trump in the way there is no doubt that there will be a 3rd World War and if I were the Prime Minister, I would leave NATO because we will die for practically nothing. Australia needs to get out of NATO before another global war begins. We are so isolated and worthless that no one in BRICS will even care about taking over our country. We can ready our defences and invent new technology for a 'just in case' and even focus more on saving the environment rather than wasting it all on making families suffer for years on end. But otherwise there really is absolutely NO point for war. It only shows who's left, not who's right.
Posted by luca.tirocchi, Thursday, 10 November 2016 4:05:58 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy