The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > It aint gunna rain no more, no more,

It aint gunna rain no more, no more,

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. All
It aint gunna rain no more said the global warming shrills.

We'll all die of thirst said the gravy train riders, wanting more money for more "research". Build desalination plants cried the shysters.

God I hope they keep their bulldust going. It appears the planet has a sense of humour, & likes making a fool of con men & stuffed shirts. Ever since they started their bulldust we've had good rain, about 5 inches above average year on year.

However yesterday was the best. Just on 5 inches, 122mm in 7 hours is almost 2 inches more than in any 24 hour period in the last 24 years here, or in memory according to a local with 55 years of records.

Excuse me now, I have to go do some white water canoeing.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 2 May 2015 2:47:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen, stop the nonsense, your distortions of the climate change debate on the forum is legendary. Still living in a fools paradise I see.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 2 May 2015 6:13:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So Hasbeen thinks that climate scientists reckon it's not going to rain if the planet warms?

I mean, is that what he thinks?

Really?

Duh!

"However yesterday was the best. Just on 5 inches, 122mm in 7 hours is almost 2 inches more than in any 24 hour period in the last 24 years here, or in memory according to a local with 55 years of records."

Well looky there....climate scientists have been saying for years that a warming planet will give rise to an increased frequency of unusual and extreme weather events.

But Hassy reckons it's not supposed to rain anymore.

Lol!
Posted by Poirot, Saturday, 2 May 2015 6:37:22 PM
I thought I heard that too Poirot, that we will be seeing more 'adverse' weather conditions than ever before.

I can't imagine many worse adverse conditions than what New South Wales and parts of Queensland have been enduring over the past few weeks, that's for sure.

Maybe Hasbeen has been listening to other non-professional 'climate deniers' instead of actual real climate scientists?
Posted by Suseonline, Saturday, 2 May 2015 7:25:15 PM
wasting your time Hasbeen. The warmist religion will include every weather event in their idiotic narrative. They are pretty good to fudge figures also. The High Priests continue to line their pockets give many morally bankrupt something to rage about. Did not Rudd say that this nonsense was the most important moral issue of the century. Give me a bucket.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 2 May 2015 9:19:43 PM
Yep you are right Runner.

They don't even have the decency to be embarrassed by the lies & misinformation & stupidity of their heroes.

Just confirm for me, it was the warmist that said new dams would never fill, so we should build those desalination plants.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 2 May 2015 10:10:43 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy