The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Bill Shorten needs Ideas Serious Post 1 idea only please

Bill Shorten needs Ideas Serious Post 1 idea only please

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. All
Hi Guys Reading the News Bill Shorten has asked his Party (ALP) to Find New Ideas. I propose We add Some Ideas and Send to Bill and his boys
So Serious Ideas 1 each and forget about your bias to ALP or Liberal even if we have a very small chance to Get one of the Parties to Listern I think is worth a chance
Dear Bill Ideas
1. Start from the top Bill lead by example cut politicians perks ( I know the argument pay peanuts get monkeys)But I strongly Disagree with this Get People into politics that have a genuine desire to Improve Australia and money isn't the driving force for this type of person
Posted by Aussieboy, Saturday, 8 March 2014 4:40:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
That’s easy Aussieboy. There is one very long-serving MP in Shorten’s team who has got it all together. Bill needs to talk to him, and to listen very carefully to what he has to say, in particular regarding population growth and the achievement of a sustainable society.

Kelvin Thomson:

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CC4QtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFUEayFEWwOg&ei=vBMbU9rkDIe4rAfw_4CIBA&usg=AFQjCNEwNkb65-cqm3OFKMx9ACrX68esNw&bvm=bv.62578216,d.bmk
Posted by Ludwig, Saturday, 8 March 2014 10:59:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ok, lets try.

Admit the errors of the last couple of terms, & vote down the carbon & mining taxes.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 8 March 2014 11:13:20 PM
NOOOO. Keep the carbon and mining taxes!

Explain that the carbon tax is a fundamental tiny little step towards weaning ourselves off of oil and onto a more diverse energy regime, including an array of renewable sources.

Explain that the mining tax is but one small step in securing a better return from publicly owned mineral resources to the public!

But then, who is going to believe Shorten??

Practically no one!!

So… the best thing he could do is to give up the leadership and hand it over to Kelvin Thomson!!
Posted by Ludwig, Saturday, 8 March 2014 11:44:43 PM
dear Hasbeen

maybe you missed my part about about bias in this thread go to any of my other threads and ill tear you a new one if you believe they are bad taxes

Please constructive ideas only or don't post in this thread
Posted by Aussieboy, Sunday, 9 March 2014 12:14:54 AM
< 1. Start from the top Bill lead by example cut politicians perks >

LMAO! A union thug that's been enriching his life on the sweat of others all his life and you reckon he'd listen to that?

Best advise you could give turnip head, is resign and get the hell out of our lives!
Posted by RawMustard, Sunday, 9 March 2014 1:37:00 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy