The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > New theory on the death of John F. Kennedy

New theory on the death of John F. Kennedy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. All
On Sunday, 3/11/2013 at 20:30 hours SBS will present a documentary on the death of JFK.

Australian, Colin McLaren, a former Victorian homicide detective, according to the program notes "....uncovers the shocking truth about who really killed JFK."

This program is a world premier and Australians get the chance to see it first as although it shows in the States on 3/11 we are on the better side of the Date Line.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 30 October 2013 4:21:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think I saw something from this guy the other day. He reckons it was a secret serviceman who accidentally discharged his sniper rifle. In fact he was a driver not a gunman and the only reason he had the gun was because he was the only one not out drinking till 5 am the night before. Then they framed, and murdered Mr Oswald to cover it up.
Sounds like the sort of thing spies would do but after all this time who knows?
Posted by mikk, Wednesday, 30 October 2013 6:07:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This is how the public-funded national broadcaster the SBS spends my taxes?

Just more evidence that the SBS and ABC should be self-supporting. There are much better ways to spend the hard-earned $ taken from me.
Posted by onthebeach, Wednesday, 30 October 2013 8:03:56 PM
I agree Mikk, but I would add that after all this time, who cares?

JFK was shot twice, so the secret serviceman must really have been clumsy to have 'accidentally' shot JFK twice...

I reckon it was Jackie, with a hidden gun in her coat.
After all, don't ALL Yanks travel with metal?
Posted by Suseonline, Wednesday, 30 October 2013 8:59:06 PM
I am surprised Arjay hasn't turned up yet. He loves a good conspiracy theory.

I wonder if the bumbling secret service agent was also involved in the demolition of WTC7?
Posted by Agronomist, Wednesday, 30 October 2013 9:25:57 PM
Suseonline, "I reckon it was Jackie, with a hidden gun in her coat. After all, don't ALL Yanks travel with metal?"

Meanness Award for that one. The poor woman was out on the boot of the car scrabbling to pick up pieces of her husband's brain.
Posted by onthebeach, Wednesday, 30 October 2013 10:20:59 PM
the driver did it
[despite..the missing film-frame]

jfk..was shot from the drivers seat
google the autopsy photo..,showing the rear..of his head
blasted to bits..by the..shrapnel..of the hollow point round

[the exit wound]..[behind his right ear]
is clear[the entrance wound..not so clear]
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 31 October 2013 6:29:51 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ah! Such open minds and.....
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 31 October 2013 7:48:26 AM
its a no-brainer
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=jfk+autopsy+photos&um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&tab=wi&oq=jfk+autopsy+photos&gs_l=img.12...0.0.0.5705.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1ac..24.img..0.0.0.PrJRpSXTs8w
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 31 October 2013 8:57:01 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
>>Ah! Such open minds<<

If you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.

I reckon it was Elvis.

Cheers,

Tony
Posted by Tony Lavis, Thursday, 31 October 2013 9:03:56 AM
One under god and other believers in conspiracy nonsense

You obviously have not read the Warren Commission report. Warren was liberal, well regarded and competent Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

A shot from the rear, the second from memory, shattered the back of JFK's skull, compressing the grey matter which on decompression exuded from the opening onto the boot with parts of the skull. Jackie Kennedy then scrambled onto the large boot deck in reaction.

There was an audio tape that recorded four or five shots one of which could not be accounted for but Oswald fired through trees that then lined the route and it was suspected that the missing bullet either lodged in wood or was deflected away from the scene and lost.
I completely read the Warren Report when it was released.
Posted by Foyle, Thursday, 31 October 2013 9:21:19 AM
http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/jfk.php
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 31 October 2013 9:49:51 AM
look...closely..at the gif
http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/kennedy-assassination-head.gif

see 5 things are wrong with..it
first is the base..of the frame//has a white base..appear
briefly..revealing the frame was cropped

next note..the shadow..that appears hiding the driver..[editing]
se the position..of the drivers head..[not on his seat..but well.forward..as he looks back..aiming..his shot[..and at one stage definably..leaning forward..

next please note the blue triangle..[obscuring the gun
its likely an air pistol..so no smoke]..but the blue triangle
going in/out of focus,,fades out.;.the shine..of his gun

there are 3 other points
but heck..look at those base-facts..again and again

note the editing

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/kennedy-assassination-head.gif

as for your warren commission..my retort for your report
http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/ford.html
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 31 October 2013 10:08:51 AM
not triangle..i meant..a blue rectangle..on..the vertical-axis
over the seats..see the glint..of the assassins-gun..under neath

a BLUE RECTANGLE..between..the shooter..[the driver]
NEAR the grotty/knoll..

the second shooter was in..the drain
[under the knowl]

this is confirmed..
in an other film-recording
[when..a cop on..a bike,..drops his bike and runs towards the..drain/hole]

i will bet
he [that cop on..the bike]..

died..

you all..gotta know*
our leaders serve demonic forces
no evil..is too evil..no..filth..they wont do
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 31 October 2013 10:18:00 AM
OUG,

Looks to me like a hit from a high velocity expanding bullet
i.e. soft point or hollow point, typical exit spray which indicates a hit from the rear.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 31 October 2013 11:19:04 AM
isi..dont look at jfk
look at the moving gif..forget the spray
look at the glint..of the gun..obscured by the blue rectangle

note the crowd inserted..
[that*.;.they..dont move..yet
the white bit of rubbish in..the back ground..does move..

but the crowd images..dont]
weird or what..eh?

look at it..anyway..you like
but the frame wobble..[the white bit]..isnt
replicated by..the landscape moving..thus the white frame covering..vital-detail..was inserted..by careful editing

[noting the frame..on the left side..dont wobble]
yet the white base..frame obscuring..does

next the glint..was obscured with the..blue rectangle
then the crowd/ghosts..inserted..to hide the drivers acts

the figure in..the left was put in
to cover the explosive puff..from the gun barrel
the right blob..to..cover the driver's action's..its too..clever

its almost..as like..the same hand..
as what..did the faked moon-landing..and high orbit window framing..technique..to improvise vision..as if higher earth orbit..

but you know..better?

explain..the specific..collective points..[rebuttal?]

just in one gif..no one ever expected..
to watched endlessly..by everyone...anyone.
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 31 October 2013 12:32:48 PM
Always intended to watch it.
But not sure anything said about this will be the truth.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 31 October 2013 1:09:55 PM
Re a conspiracy.....
From the tens of millions of grieving Americans, Jack Ruby a mob associated strip club owner steps up to the plate and shoots Oswald...because Jack is a patriot and it tore at his emotions....give me a break.
Posted by sonofgloin, Thursday, 31 October 2013 3:50:59 PM
Can't a criminal be patriotic?

"Lucky" Luciano well may have been.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_Luciano#World_War_II.2C_freedom_and_deportation
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 31 October 2013 4:06:25 PM
"I agree Mikk, but I would add that after all this time, who cares?"

LOL Suzie.
That was the final line in my post but I thought it was a bit rude so I deleted it before I posted.
But it is true. We will never know now and all the speculation and conspiracy theories that have gone on all these years just makes it one big yawn.
Posted by mikk, Thursday, 31 October 2013 4:09:03 PM
More conspiracy theories.
I guess they won't be dieing down any time
soon, especially when there's money to be made
be they regarding the late Princess Diana,
JFK or Michael Jackson.

In this case - hasn't the Kennedy family suffered enough?
Let them Rest In Peace.
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 31 October 2013 6:05:04 PM
Talking of Diana conspiracy theories, Foxy, here's a really good one.

http://www.dianamystery.com/

Do please watch the video. You will enjoy it.

It is an absolute hoot, of course, but it is also a classic example of how people with far too much time on their hands can concoct a conspiracy theory from random associations.

The deadpan, earnest voice-over says it all.
Posted by Pericles, Friday, 1 November 2013 3:38:21 PM
Dear Pericles,

Thanks for that.

Too surreal!
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 1 November 2013 5:24:30 PM
ODE TO.BOBBY/TOO
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Robert_F._Kennedy

Some men..see things.,.as they/are...and..say why?
I dream things..that never were..and say..why not? -

* Every dictatorship..has ultimately/strangled in the web of repression..it wove for its people,..making mistakes..that..*could not be corrected..because criticism was prohibited.

* He has called..on the best..that was in us.
There was no such..thing..as half-trying. Whether it was running a race or catching a football, competing in school—..we were to try.

And we were ]..to try harder.than anyone else...We might not be the best,..and none of us were,..but we were to make the effort*..to be the best.

"After you/have done..the best you can",
he used/to say,.."the hell with it".

* Just because/we cannot see clearly.the end of the road,
that is no reason..for not setting out..on the essential journey.

On the contrary,.great change..dominates the world,
and unless..we move with change..we will become its victims.

* When there/were periods..of crisis,..you stood beside him.
When..there/were periods..of happiness,..you laughed..with him..
And when/there..were periods of sorrow,..you comforted him.*

He did/not..conceal..his concern..in comforting-words.
He..did-not..delude his readers..or himself/with false hopes..and with illusions. ..This spirit/of honest..confrontation ..is what America/needs today. ..It/has been..missing,,FO5..all too often..in the recent years..and it/is one..of..the reasons..that I/run.for President-of..the United States.

For we..as/a people,.are strong enough,
we..are/brave enough..to be..told/the truth..of where we stand.

This/country..needs honesty..and candor..*in-its..political-life
and..from/the..President.

Hand/in.hand with freedom..of speech goes/the power..to be heard,
*to share..in the decisions/of government..which shape..men's lives.

Everything..that makes/..man's life-worthwhile — family,/work,/education,..a place..to rear/one's..children..and..a place/to rest one's head..all this..depends/on..the decisions..of government;

all..can/be swept away..by/a..government..which/does_not*heed..the demands of/its people,..and..I mean*all*.of/its people...Therefore, the/essential..humanity..of men..can/be..protected..and preserved only*..where government..must answer*..*not..just*to..the wealthy, not/just..to those..of/a particular..religion,..or/a ..particular race,..*but to..*all.its people.

And..even/government..run..by the/consent..of..the governed,..as in our/own..Constitution,..*must*be..limited..in its power*..to act against*..its/own..people

But*..I don't/want..to run..for/the presidency..I want_us/to..find out..the promise..of..the-future,..what..*we..can accomplish..what this..country..truly*does..stand for.and what/is..expected*of..us in the/years..ahead.

And..I also..want_us..to/know..and examine*where..we've gone wrong.
And..I want..*all_of us,..young..and old,..to have*a chance.to build a better/country..and change..the direction ..of/the..United/States_of..*America.
Posted by one under god, Friday, 1 November 2013 5:48:58 PM
THE RUSH TO JUDGMENT..DOCO..[in-full]
for..archival reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHaMxA5w4_Y
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 2 November 2013 5:07:17 PM
JFK Vs The Federal Reserve
http://www.rense.com/general76/jfkvs.htm
note/presence of banker John J. McCloy..on the Warren Commission

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business.

The Christian Law Fellowship has exhaustively researched this matter through the Federal Register and Library of Congress. We can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.

jackruby..worked for nixon

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/RubyandNixon.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xEK16kLHsM
http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/nixon.html
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 3 November 2013 8:49:57 AM
Don't forget folks!

Tonight on SBS One and SBS HD at 20:30 hrs.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 3 November 2013 3:25:27 PM
blaming it on..hicky..[a driver]..is closer to/the truth

but..it was kennedies driver[not hickey]
but the well..is well and truly..poisoned

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/drivergreershotjfk.shtml
[Update Jan. 14, 2013. The original Google link which I posted with this article had since become defunct. I've replaced it with a current Youtube video link that works...Ken]

It's 46 minutes long and presents very clear and unmistakable slow motion so you can easily recognize Greer placing the silvery .45 automatic on this right shoulder, turning his head completely around to his right, aiming at Kennedy, and exploding Kennedy's head with that single shot. Greer then quickly faces the front, withdrawing the gun to his left side, leans forward somewhat and speeds off. .

Bill Cooper Exposes the JFK Assassination in 5 parts (each part will automatically continue with the next part)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSHU4f4AU5I&list=PL46E124C58F908C6
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 3 November 2013 10:16:34 PM
Poor old JFK, I'll bet he wishes he'd drowned the night the Japs got his PT boat in the Solomon Islands.

At least then he would be allowed to be dead in peace, instead of all these people, prodding & poking into him & his death, never letting him rest in peace.
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 3 November 2013 10:37:54 PM
if your a kennedy..there is no
such/thing,..as resting/in-peace

the program..was interesting in..so many ways..like the guy repeatedly drilling..tiny-holes in his plastic skull..when..there is a great chunk..of it missing..from..the real-one..[it really didnt rate a mention?

[clearly having an exit hole..behind his right ear..
means the..bullet must have entered..from the lower/front left]

also curious..was the way the secret service..made a point of scooping up..every scrap of proof..yet..there is the gunman..sitting clear as day..in a photo..with a gun...[now]

too many..patsies..too much redirection
but heck..if you control money supply..for the then richest nation..up to that time..its clear..by signing presidential order 11,110..was the same as signing his own death-order..[you dont mess with scummy bankers and their scam..[not even a kennedy]

anyhow we are nearing consensus

the driver dun..it..with a real gun powder driven/hollow point/round..witnesses smelled the smoke..and the wind was moving to the book repository..and oswald was set up...and the secret service is heavily implicated..
Posted by one under god, Monday, 4 November 2013 6:22:03 AM
JFK was assassinated because he opposed wars and wanted Congress to issue new money and not the private US Federal Reserve.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 5 November 2013 6:42:28 PM
I'm disappointed, so little comprehension!
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 5 November 2013 7:07:57 PM
http://www.infowars.com/33-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true-what-every-person-should-know/
We get so very many theory,s here and the link claims to be one telling of true ones.
33 in fact and yes some if not most,are quite true!
I lived in the time of many and proof was there to be seen by all.
However too I often talk about the fact SOME find it impossible to believe any are true.
And in my view truth is ignored because of the great numbers of false theory,s.
It is a long read but if the time is taken to read just a few of the listed ones a better under standing will be the out come.
I know without doubt, even some of these true? theory,s will be cast off as lies be careful, this world is not free of plots and acts to deceive us.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 7 November 2013 12:09:39 PM
The ABC's Four Corners,( Monday 11th inst.) will have a look at the ballistics and the number of bullets involved.

JFK: The Smoking Gun is still available:
Aired - 3 November 2013 on SBS ONE Expires - 17 November 2013, 10:05pm
http://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/54228035712/JFK-The-Smoking-Gun?code=hk39er2t5v7nzs&destination=http://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/54228035712/JFK-The-Smoking-Gun
Posted by Is Mise, Friday, 8 November 2013 9:47:18 AM
just-so..ok so..the more things change..the more they stay..the same
who...were the murderers working...for*?

look at the current beat-up..for war
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=15664#271461

More Evidence Mossad Killed..JFK Over Israeli Nukes
http://www.rense.com/general42/enemies.htm

Note - The second item below is a letter from JFK to Israeli Prime Minister Eshkol which makes it crystal clear JFK did NOT want the Jewish state to develop nuclear weapons and that he was demanding regular US inspections of the Dimona Nuclear facility...which, as we
now know, was/is used to develop Israel's enormous inventory of atomic and thermonuclear weapons.

The US Air Force white paper regarding past and ongoing Israeli thermonuclear blackmail of the US is a stunning look at how Zionism has exerted such staggering domination over the US for decades.
Webmaster's Commentary:

Just as wars are never started for just one reason, so too assassinations usually involve multiple parties with multiple agendas. That is very true in the case of John F. Kennedy, who had angered a great many people.

Yes, Kennedy wanted to keep Israel form acquiring nuclear weapons (a policy reversed by his successor, Johnson).

But Kennedy had infuriated organized crime by setting Robert Kennedy on them, the CIA for pulling the plug on the Bay of Pigs and the attempted second invasion then trying to weaken the CIA's power, the Texas oil billionaires with the oil depletion allowance, and the Federal Reserve with his debt-free United States Notes.

rule one..muddy the waters
see how many..link back to jfk?

the..*11 sure signs of a false flag
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/11/11-signs-of-false-flag.html

it is extremely important to educate the general public as to the nature and purpose of false flags, education cannot be a goal in and of itself.

The public not only needs to know the truth surrounding specific false flag events as they appear, they need to understand the methodology of identifying them..on their own..and in real time.
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 9 November 2013 10:11:06 AM
Jesus Smegging Christ, I can't believe you guys are still arguing over this one when IT IS SO OBVIOUS that the FREEMASONS WERE RESPONSIBLE.

Haven't you guys been reading your issues of Tinfoil Beanie Wearer's Monthly? The Freemasons are responsible for EVERYTHING.

I can't believe your so behind the times. Maybe you aren't even Tinfoil Beanie Wearers at all... maybe you're just spies for the New World Order of the Ancient and Illuminated Brotherhood of Freemasonry.

I've said too much and thought way too much. I need to go and re-adjust my Tinfoil Beanie lest the Masons steal my thoughts.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Cheers,

Tony
Posted by Tony Lavis, Tuesday, 12 November 2013 11:15:17 PM
SEE: “How Israel Out-Foxed US Presidents”, By Morgan Strong (A Special Report), ConsortiumNews.com, 5/31/10
http://www.consortiumnews.com/2010/053110.htm

[EXCERPT] &#9679; Secret Nukes and JFK
. . . Even as it backed down in the Sinai [following its invasion in 1956], Israel was involved in another monumental deception, a plan for building its own nuclear arsenal.
In 1956, Israel had concluded an agreement with France to build a nuclear reactor in the Negev desert. Israel also signed a secret agreement with France to build an adjacent plutonium reprocessing plant.
Israel began constructing its nuclear plant in 1958. However, French President Charles de Gaulle was worried about nuclear weapons destabilizing the Middle East and insisted that Israel not develop a nuclear bomb from the plutonium processing plant. Prime Minister Ben-Gurion assured de Gaulle that the processing plant was for peaceful purposes only.
After John F. Kennedy became President, he also wrote to Ben-Gurion explicitly calling on Israel not to join the nuclear-weapons club, drawing another pledge from Ben-Gurion that Israel had no such intention.
Nevertheless, Kennedy continued to press, forcing the Israelis to let U.S. scientists inspect the nuclear reactor at Dimona. But the Israelis first built a fake control room while bricking up and otherwise disguising parts of the building that housed the plutonium processing plant.
In return for allowing inspectors into Dimona, Ben-Gurion also demanded that the United States sell Hawk surface-to-air missiles to the Israeli military. Kennedy agreed to the sale as a show of good faith.
Subsequently, however, the CIA got wind of the Dimona deception and leaked to the press that Israel was secretly building a nuclear bomb.
After Kennedy’s assassination, President Lyndon Johnson also grew concerned over Israel’s acquiring nuclear weapons. He asked then-Prime Minister Levi Eshkol to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.
Eshkol assured Johnson that Israel was studying the matter and would sign the treaty in due course. However, Israel has never signed the treaty and never has admitted that it developed nuclear weapons. [For details, See "Israel and The Bomb" by Avner Cohen.] .
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 14 November 2013 4:10:40 PM
it will/not surprise..that the source-link
has been 404...ed..[dead]gone

but never fear..the info will..be found again..here

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=Israel+and+The+Bomb"+by+Avner+Cohen.

recall..[in the end time]..all will be revealed
and it is the end time

http://mondoweiss.net/2013/11/netanyahus-laurent-france.html

as we all..know..man has been..in a non..stop war
[war..what is..it good for?]..for mutating the next stage of mutants

anyhow..be warned..the pictures are graphic
and represent..tens of thousands..[millions?]..from..japan..to korea..from..vietnam..to..palistein..afghanastan..to.iraq

[and soon..south-arabia and iran

anyhow..the page seems to redirect..very fast
indeed you..may or may..not have noted

ok..[so warmongers dont..like it..they cant stop it getting out there
[evenif the media stays mute....[how cute/not*]

THE TRUTH..hurts

http://12160.info/photo/effect-of-depleted-uranium?context=featured

but..to see just..the upsetting pictures
not the *alarming...info

http://api.ning.com/files/yrG0YlPnk7Fxb1euI2aboBQK0hgvezFmutwbgwL6WHYipltYXcn3H5x*H8Geakkt7Hq*TfbjRVacjGv9sUECxPeLivm5hXFi/Effect_Of_Depleted_Uranium.jpg?width=435&height=577

so..the question..is..what would jesus want you to..do?

war..what war?

how about cluster bombs
or naplam..or white phosher

when..does the insanity end
where does the buck..stop*

This Is..The Results..of Using Depleted Uranium..(DU).Munitions
THE HALF LIFE..OF DU IS 4.5 BILLION YEARS

Use of DU..in Iraq..alone..is a serious health threat..to everyone worldwide...OR SIMPLY LIVING THERE*>
It is..the dramatic rise..in the incidence of cancer and birth

why should we care?

the plan
http://iamthewitness.com/Protocols-of-Zion.htm

the..finale

http://goldengaiadb.com/Coming_Home

anyhow..the name calling has begun
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=15664&page=0

the preparation..for the false flag
[black-flag event..or red flag..event..depends on
this..being a non-event?

http://mondoweiss.net/2013/11/netanyahus-laurent-france.html
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20131113/08405625230/tpp-ip-chapter-leaked-confirming-its-worse-than-acta.shtml

hence..this event..[prevent]
http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/FBwarningAllWars.jpg
http://www.redressonline.com/2013/11/netanyahus-latest-deception/
http://intellihub.com/2013/11/13/america-and-israel-created-a-monster-computer-virus-which-now-threatens-nuclear-reactors-worldwide/

HOW CAN..YOU REMAIN..MUTE?

nutters*[yahoos].have nukes..they want..armogeddon..
even..us..presidential-power dont concern them..WHY>

but..to see just..the upsetting pictures
not the *alarming...info

http://api.ning.com/files/yrG0YlPnk7Fxb1euI2aboBQK0hgvezFmutwbgwL6WHYipltYXcn3H5x*H8Geakkt7Hq*TfbjRVacjGv9sUECxPeLivm5hXFi/Effect_Of_Depleted_Uranium.jpg?width=435&height=577

Ariel Sharon:”..We,..the Jewish People,
Control America,.and The Americans Know it”

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/interactive/2012/04/2012417131242767298.html

US military bases continue to form a strategic envelope around Iran, although the American withdrawal from Iraq at the end of 2011 may have changed the regional balance somewhat towards Iran's favour.

While US forces are scaling back in many parts of the globe due to budget cuts - and have begun a gradual depature from Afghanistan to be completed by 2014 - their international presence remains vast.

From an active-duty force of 1.4 million soldiers, the US has deployed some 350,000 troops to at least 130 foreign countries around the world.

Some are..at Cold War-era installations,
but many are in..or near combat*zones..in the Middle East.

At more than 750 bases..internationally,
*private contractors*..and third-country nationals*
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 14 November 2013 4:25:38 PM
Whether he was killed because he opposed their nuclear program, or whether he was killed because of his preliminary effort at getting rid of the (Tribe owned and operated) Federal Reserve, or whether they killed him because they didn't like his hairstyle is immaterial.

The fact is, they killed him. He's just one of many, many people killed by this Crime Syndicate of a nation and it's agents abroad; this haven of demons, this footstool of Satan,

http://femalefaust.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-second-operating-system-hidden-in.html
http://investmentwatchblog.com/confessions-of-a-master-of-revolving-door-between-wall-street-and-the-fed/

this central clearing house for the stolen organs industry, this central clearing house for international sex trafficking, this central hub for slave labor.

This central center for a litany of crimes beyond the capacity of any recording secretary, to register on any medium, known to man.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/dr-jim-willie-banks-bonds-and-currencies-are-all-on-the-edge-of-collapse-were-going-to-see-a-doubling-of-the-gold-price-overnight/

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/news/euro-zone-risk-japan-style-deflation

Following their assault on their greatest allies home turf, they engineered the Afghanistan and Iraqi wars. They generated the near total destruction of the country of Libya. They created the turmoil in Syria and all the murders that were committed there.
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/news/indias-retail-inflation-10-mostly-due-increases-food-prices

They are in control of the political policies of the United States and all former and present Crown Colonies. This includes that central nexus which is the home of The Black Nobility of Satanic aristocrats, as well as being the financial center of the world in The City within the city of London.

Humanities last stand is teetering on it's feet. Humanities last stand is lurching like a drunken sailor on a rotten pier. Humanities last stand is on it's knees before the monsters who have brought it to it's knees.

Most of us are susceptible to programming.
They get us early. Right after our parent's fu up,

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/news/no-rest-until-2030-energy-and-water-bills-will-keep-soaring-17-years

they send us off to the programming factories, where they control the curriculum because they control academia
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/news/another-us-city-mulls-bankruptcy

and they control the publishing industry (school books too) and so many industries because they control the printing presses from which the currency comes because they control

The Federal Reserve (of privately owned banks) is in their hands and they killed John F. Kennedy in order to keep 'the system' in operation
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 14 November 2013 6:34:04 PM
They killed other presidents for this too and tried to kill presidents they weren't successful at killing. Because they have been in control of the currency presses for so long, it was a simple thing to take control of the publishing industries to control what people read and what history they are told occurred, which in fact did not occur.

It was a simple thing for them to take control of the entertainment industry and the music industry, so that they could shape and manipulate the people's tastes
http://undergrounddocumentaries.com/frontline-secret-history-of-the-credit-card-full-version/

and this proved also to be true, as they took control of nearly all of the art galleries, so that they could control what art was seen by the people and what art was valued by people who had their tastes grafted into them.

They could take control of all of these industries because they could print however much money they needed, whenever they needed it.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/federal-reserve-whistleblower-tells-america-the-real-reason-for-quantitative-easing/
Moses Hess, named The Communist Rabbi who was Karl Marx’s mentor in socialism, laid the foundations for Zionism with his book, Rome and Jerusalem, 1862 which combined “Race”, people, nation and the chosen together in Zionism to create a national socialism, colonial style.
http://www.redressonline.com/2013/11/uk-zionist-body-scrambles-to-defend-israel/

Today, the heavily nuclear-armed Jewish apartheid state Israel is the greatest threat to world peace through its influence in the western world, and Zionism is the greatest threat to humanity, including the majority of Jews.

http://www.examiner.com/article/again-all-us-talk-on-iran-s-nuclear-program-are-obvious-lies

Zionism is used by the power elite in its efforts to secure a new world order with one Big Brother state and continual conflicts and wars between various religious, ethnic and cultural groups from disintegrated national states.

http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2013/11/09/229851what-is-zionism/
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 14 November 2013 6:34:28 PM
ts..as simple..as when..
you..have..the motive..plus the means..
http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/jfk-and-the-unspeakable-why-he-died-and-why-it-matters/

Dark Journalist:
JFK Media Cover-Up & The Lost Jim Garrison Documentary!
http://xrepublic.tv/node/6220

http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/warren-commission-report-high-level-coverup-of-jfk-assassination/

so why not..just do..it..and they are..on..so many fronts
its about..who *owns the data..[info/data..is the new money]

http://southeasterndisability.wordpress.com/2013/11/17/the-era-of-big-data/

missing..the real..values
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/what-they-cant-take-the-only-thing-you-own-are-the-skills-in-your-hands-and-the-knowledge-in-your-mind_11162013

http://www.businessinsider.com/expert-says-the-nsa-is-probably-spying-on-you-2013-6

yes we must be concerned
[cause its a reliable..as a coin-flip]

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/tsa-s-1-billion-behavioral-detection-program-only-slightly-more

the logic behind it all?
http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/empire-and-cyber-imperialism-the-logic-behind-the-global-spy-structure/

Assassinations,..like wars,..are never done..for just/one reason...A lot of people..wanted Kennedy dead,..and while Johnson..appears to have been a player,..he did not act.alone...The purpose in selling the idea..that Johnson was..the sole author/of..the assassination is to protect..those conspirators/governments..still existing*..today.

There is evidence..that the Texas Oil/Billionaires..wanted Kennedy dead because of..the Oil Depletion Allowance...There is evidence that Israel..wanted Kennedy dead..because he opposed nuclear weapons..*for Israel.

There is evidence..organized crime wanted Kennedy..dead..because they felt*betrayed*by..Robert Kennedy's war..on organized crime..after helping*..Kennedy win.his election.

There is evidence..the CIA wanted Kennedy dead..because of the Bay of Pigs..and the..firing of Allen Dulles...Whenever one suspect becomes the focus..of the American people,..they are quick to point out the evidence..that leads elsewhere,

hoping to keep America..befuddled..as to just who did it.

But the truth is..they ALL took part,*..because they all..had motive, and..by*..having multiple players..each individual..maintains plausible deniability.

http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/israel-involved-in-us-data-collection/

http://investmentwatchblog.com/enter-the-quantum-program-the-internet-is-now-weaponized-and-you-are-the-target/
[welcome..to hell]
http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/report-israel-saudi-arabia-cooperating-on-possible-attack-on-iran/
http://in.news.yahoo.com/kerry-visit-israel-friday-discuss-iran-deal-netanyahu-093315964.html? [on 22..de[50th anaversary of jfk]?
http://henrymakow.com/2013/11/Zionist-Media-Collaborates-in-JFK-Coverup%20.html
http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/stabilized-footage-of-jfk-assassination-shows-car-slowed-down-before-head-shot/

but..this is the kicker.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-said-to-be-working-with-saudi-arabia-on-iran-strike-plan/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

but back to..ttp
http://action.eff.org/o/9042/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=9357&t=t

the govt/banker business.l;ink
http://investmentwatchblog.com/why-banking-corporate-america-and-the-government-need-each-other/

whifi/spy
http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/seattle-wi-fi-spy-network-has-not-been-deactivated/

what..is a low phone id score?
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Your_cell_phone_number_could_be_blocked_if_you_receive_a_low_%27Phone-ID_Score%27/30372/0/38/38/Y/M.html

ever heard of fusion centers
http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/dhs-creates-new-fusion-centers-taking-control-of-local-police/

no sniffer dogs..we track..you by your dna
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Guest_Post%3A_The_Government_Plans_To_Track_Us_And_Those_We_Are_Related_To_Using_Our_DNA/30332/0/38/38/Y/M.html

dna sampling crims[next re-define criminality]
http://www.federaljack.com/washington-state-prosecutor-pushing-for-law-that-takes-dna-sample-from-anyone-arrested/

hand held.face scaner..
http://investmentwatchblog.com/police-issued-hand-held-facial-recognition-scanners-in-san-diego-california/

truther sites being set-up
http://12160.info/video/alternative-media-under-attack-someone-trying-to-set-up?xg_source=activity

94 ways to recognise a terrorist
http://12160.info/main/mobilepage/desktopMode?target=%2Fxn%2Fdetail%2F2649739%3ABlogPost%3A1357739
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/11/cops-kill-8-times-more-americans-than.html
working..with the cia's drug cartel[to pay for secret wars/spying]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2507113/JPMorgan-forced-cancel-Twitter-Q-A-barrage-abuse.html
http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/poppy-fields-forever-opium-and-the-cia?xg_source=activity

3000plus..get life..no..parole[for non-violent crime][no bankers]
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/13/us-prisoners-sentences-life-non-violent-crimes

afgam record..for..h
http://xrepublic.tv/node/6182

oz debt
http://www.hangthebankers.com/australia-facing-debt-crisis/

internet off switch
http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/homeland-security-must-disclose-internet-kill-switch-court-rules/

peer to peer=not private
http://www.techspot.com/news/54675-federal-judge-rules-that-data-sent-through-peer-to-peer-file-sharing-is-not-private.html

bigger bubbles=bigger bailouts
till..lol..it trickles down?..it never does..
give it to..the people..[not corperate 'persons']

"We've taken everything the poor have and now we have to loot the middle class to keep our ponzi scheme going.
http://www.dailyreckoning.com.au/a-global-war-on-savers/2013/11/15/

http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-federal-reserve-is-monetizing-a-staggering-amount-of-u-s-government-debt/

backdoor bailout
http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/fed-insider-exposes-giant-central-bank-easing-swindle/
http://investmentwatchblog.com/backdoor-bailouts-are-now-permanent/

gmo inoculation..by..areosol[ignoring 3 rd..gen gets sterility]..
http://preventdisease.com/news/13/111513_Australia-Determined-To-Forcibly-Vaccinate-By-Intentional-and-Controlled-Release-Aerosolized-GMO-Vaccine.shtml?utm_source=111513&utm_campaign=111513&utm_medium=email

http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/1999/04/toxic-pollen-bt-corn-can-kill-monarch-butterflies

http://12160.info/main/mobilepage/desktopMode?target=%2Fxn%2Fdetail%2F2649739%3ABlogPost%3A1358861

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/10417838/Harsh-truths-about-the-decline-of-Britain.html

http://www.visibleorigami.com/2013/11/a-world-beyond-lawyers-and-vampire-banks.html
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 19 November 2013 7:56:15 AM
OUG,

Thou art, rather obviously, a rhetorician and and not a ballistician.
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 19 November 2013 8:38:12 AM
a rhetorician ?
a person who writes or speaks..in an elaborate or exaggerated style.

oh dear..anyhow..im..relieved..i thought i..was ill-literate
because....i..only..[mainly]..often.. re quote
i..thought [thus]..i am...at best..plagiarist

and and not a ballistician.

<<an authority on or one versed in ballistics;
esp : a member of a police force who
studies the evidence and determines the facts
relating to the use of firearms>>

yep your right..im/not one..of them

but i.. do..know exit wounds are bigger than..the hole
what lets the round..IN*[and blowing away..a huge chunk..of skull[above and behind,,hid right ear..

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/head2.gif

means..the bullet/round[hollow point]..went in..
from the lower-right/front

ignore the arrows..LOOK..AT THE SIZE..of the hole
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com.au/2010/07/boh-part-6.html

google up images..the whole moves far/wide
but that hole..is no entrance wound

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/images/head-panel.jpg

the brain would reveal..but the kennedies took that..key*bit
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 19 November 2013 9:29:55 AM
its interesting to..note
further RE_edit..of..the earlier moving giff shot

the..blue-line[under]..the clip..has been raised..and
the shot..has been..zoomed in

now we can see the..drivers white-SHIRT..AND LEFT EAR..
revealing he was facing backwards....the cropping has taken out the gun-glint..[under the blue rectangle]

[/of the gun..and the little indication.,.
of the powder..flash..in the cropping]

but..the..shooter is revealed..more clear
[see his left ear]..nice try guys

anyhow watch-out..for the black-flag/event..on that day
the..22 isnt that far away/lets give the kennidies peace
is weas mossad..he shouldnt of tried to stop them..getting nukes
and

the zionist bankers were peeved too..can..you..imaging govt creating its OWN..money[bankers would go..broke[govt the only one borrowing..[even-though..NOW..we are all paying govt ever more

yep its the mossad FOR SURE*

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-m1Jj7UQ0w0U/UolhSNdHzQI/AAAAAAAAw5Q/dJ6Z4NCchbA/s1600/107.+Zapruder+Film+(Head+Shot+Sequence+In+Slow+Motion).gif

anyhow..
now they [and the saudies]..want to bribng..on..armogeddon
only they know how and when

we know why
[zionism..is the jewish/form..of athiesm]
how better to..destroy..god..by destroying his people..in..the athiest-[zionist]..army-geddon..

the...godless ZIONISTS//Bolsheviks
..rebuilding their 4 th reicke

19..To Israel,..to the Rabbis..and..their disciples
20..to the..disciples..of their disciples,

21/and..to all..those
who engage..in..the study
of..the Torah..and..*not of..the laws of war*

YOU..who....have adopted..as..a state-symbol
the menorah..(candlebrum).

<<..which is explained..in the Tenach..
(on..the occasion of..a previous return..to the Holy Land).

as,WRITTEN

KEY*..

*"not..with..*armed force*..and..not *with power,*..
but..*in My spirit..alone..says..the..Lord of Hosts.">>

[says..the host*..of lords]

see..how we/can..hold..two
incorrect..*ideas..[see previous-post]

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6040&page=0#176201
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=15341

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=15688
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 19 November 2013 10:10:45 AM
Michael Collins Piper in his book, Final Judgment, presents a compelling case that Zionists in general, and the Israeli Mossad in particular, played a primary role in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, and the subsequent coverup.

His book is chock-full of sources and evidence to support his hypothesis. http://www.amazon.ca/Final-Judgment-Missing-Assassination-Conspiracy/dp/0935036539

does the church..know..something?
jack..was a cathoholic

http://www.catholic.org/video/watch.php?v=9129
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 19 November 2013 6:23:26 PM
Ta ta.
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 19 November 2013 10:04:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65N3eP2yvbQ

reveals..from..lbj down..

note midway..
those SURE..shot came from..front right[driver]
and the wall of the grassy knowl..echo's the shot

but not those who..he served
still all in all..here are the facts..sans the upper floor staff stuff

look for..the bag-man*
the/zionist purse for that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65N3eP2yvbQ
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 23 November 2013 12:43:21 PM
s is only..interesting..cause it has cut off
much..i talked of earlier..but is interesting for whats been changed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqk3sdfXFkc

pathetic really
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 23 November 2013 5:51:09 PM
knowing to ask..the right questions

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=ben+gurion+on+jfk
what about the not so secret..societies
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=ben+gurion+on+lbj&oq=ben+gurion+on+lbj

http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2013/11/21/aipac-says-either-obama-backs-down-on-iran-or-its-war/

http://www.truedemocracy.net/td14/16.html
you know the warmongers..stopping..peace

who only seek/to see god in..a mushroom/cloud
http://mycatbirdseat.com/2013/11/make-break-time-iran-p51/

http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/shoutcast/shoutcast.html
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 24 November 2013 5:53:57 AM
We need to live in the real world and NOT the mythical dream world where a small minority of humans choose to invest their hopes.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11/24/iran-nuke-deal/
So we are left with asking ourselves…..

* What is the real vision of Israel?
* What will Israel look like in 50 years? 100 years?
* And shouldn’t we be making policy to help us get there; not only for Americans who care about Israel but Israelis who care about Israel?

The reality on the ground is that we’re all human beings; not just some of us and we need to pledge allegiance, not to Israel and the promised land, but to the earth and all humans who live on it. That is the only way forward, period!

Key financial markets dependent on manipulating the threat of global war will no longer be able to ‘print money’ based on vilifying Iran,” Gordon Duff wrote in a column for Press TV on Tuesday.

He said Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “has been working with gangsters” in the United States while threatening an attack on Iran “in order to push up prices for key commodities, oil and others, and make billions based on assuming market positions with total foreknowledge.”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11/26/iran-nuclear-deal-foils-israel-financial-scam-analyst-2/
Duff added that the Israeli-fabricated “myth” that Iran poses a nuclear threat was dismantled after Sunday’s historic deal between Tehran and the six world powers – the US, Britain, France, Russia, China and Germany

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11/24/bibi-top10/

1. Confess utter and complete impotence, take out frustrations on hapless Palestinians.

Note: On the copy of this document leaked to Veterans Today, the first nine proposals have been crossed out, while the final one is circled.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/11/14/dd_11_14_13/
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/28/2-2-israel-nuked-the-wtc-on-911/
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 27 November 2013 8:44:58 PM
FK had been so shaken by the real possibility of WWIII, that he and the Soviet Premier were actually having discussions regarding the capping of nuclear arms production. The elite could not have any part of this unprofitable course of action.
http://republicbroadcasting.org/jfk-murder-fifty-years-later-and-the-cover-up-continues/

There is no money to be made in peace especially if you are Martin Marietta (today known as Martin Lockheed). The establishment elite wanted to continue down the path arming America’s nuclear arsenal to the teeth. JFK had become a major impediment to profits in this regard.
http://republicbroadcasting.org/jfk-rfk-mlk-were-all-killed-by-the-same-forces/
The Changed Man Takes Center Stage

JFK, no doubt motivated by the fear of WWIII, was blocking Vietnam and was going to kill the cash cow of nuclear arms production. No doubt, JFK saw the establishment elite as the enemy of humanity. They were willing to take the country to war so that they could fatten their wallets.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/node?page=1
http://investmentwatchblog.com/bank-account-confiscations-banksters-are-plotting-to-keep-your-deposits-will-you-comply-video/

JFK began to take action against the elite.

http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/gmo-rat-study-retracted-by-new-journal-editor-from-surprise-monsanto-11302013

He was taking away half of their unwarranted oil depletion allowance. JFK stuck a big stick in the eye of the Federal Reserve by printing over $4 billion dollars of silver backed money, thus threatening the stranglehold the Federal Reserve had enjoyed over the country for the past 50 years.
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Guest_Post%3A_JFK_and_911%3A_The_Common_Threads/30760/0/0/0/Y/M.html

JFK began making speeches, very damning speeches, in which he called out the establishment elite and their “secret societies”
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/11/monsanto-behind-journals-retraction-of.html

and then JFK signed his death warrant with his American University speech in which he announced, among other things, a desire to pursue peace with the Soviets. Once again, there is no money in peace.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/monstersamongus.php

On behalf of “the greater good”, JFK had to be eliminated and he was. However, I have often wondered if JFK had survived, how would America have been changed.
http://republicbroadcasting.org/if-john-kennedy-had-lived/
If JFK Had Lived
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 3 December 2013 9:42:47 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy