The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Thanks Julia/Swanny

Thanks Julia/Swanny

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. All
Just want to register my gratitude to our illustrious leaders in Canberra. Thanks to them I am now not only poorer due to inflation, but my gross worth has diminished.

Yes for the first time, in my 52 years of owning homes,the valuation of my land is down. My valuation arrived yesterday, & it is down 5% from last year.

Not only has our Canberra bunch stuffed up so badly that my power bill is up almost 45% but my assets are worth less.

I have never really wanted to kick anyone before, & never while they were down, but I'd walk a very long way to get one into this pair.

Roll on the election.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 29 March 2013 12:22:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
But hang on Hasbeen, this guy is the best THE ENTIRE WORLD has to offer. Apparently!

I did say back in 2010, when madam PM weaseled her way back into the top job, that there was a posetive, that being that the next three years would ensure that we would not see another labor government in power for a very long time, not to mention independents.

And I was right, as they are in for the flogging of a life time and it would be quite funny, if not for the carnage caused, which they call success and gloat about.

Just 168 sleeps to go.

Now there's the second posetive in three odd years.
Posted by rehctub, Saturday, 30 March 2013 7:43:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks too to the author and rechtub!
For showing so clearly not understanding is no bar to silly walks and comments.
Swan, once a good bloke, and the silly woman mentioned may if they saw this, tell us about this morning.
It saw our country *holding yet again triple a rating*
Thanks for the grins bought back happy memory's of faulty towers the Goon show and others.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 30 March 2013 8:08:35 AM
Gee Haz, you really are a grumpy old fart!!

(You have referred to yourself on OLO as an old fart!)

<< Rollon the election >>

Why??

What’s that going to achieve?

Tweedle dumb-ox will get booted out and Tweedle dumberthanadumb-ox will get three years or more to accelerate us along the road to ruin!!

The ONLY answer is to implement a sustainability paradigm, so that we can stop the demand for everything forever increasing and claw back the real meaning of economic growth… and start producing some real improvements for the Australian people.

Labor is more likely to move in this direction than the other mob.

THIS is what you should be supporting here Haz.

And to this end, we have an unfinished discussion here: http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=5686#158402
Posted by Ludwig, Saturday, 30 March 2013 9:10:24 AM
Belly>> Swan, once a good bloke, and the silly woman mentioned may if they saw this, tell us about this morning.
It saw our country *holding yet again triple a rating<<

Absolute spin and rubbish from a deceptive acolyte is how I would describe your worthless comments my china plate. A more factual comment regarding our Commonwealths fiscal plight would be:

Just over five years ago we had a “triple rating” and 20 BILLION in the bank.
Now we still have a “triple rating,” but are flat broke and owe 200 BILLION to foreign banks.

How could anyone who possesses half a brain extrapolate any positive from our current record breaking Commonwealth deficit? The reason we still have a “triple rating” is because we still have resources buried in our piece of earth, that’s it.
Posted by sonofgloin, Saturday, 30 March 2013 9:29:12 AM
Dear Hasbeen,

Why are you blaming it all on the government,
Climate really is changing for the worst in most
places of Australia. SE Australia is getting hotter,
drier, and more fire prone. S-West Western Australia is
drying out. The Northern tropics are getting wetter.

Extreme weather events are getting more dangerous and
costly over time because more and more people are in
harm's way. Insurance rates have increased due to
extreme weather events in Australia. There's been a
steep ramp in payouts. But hey - you don't believe
in climate change - and you blame the government for
everything. Just wait until the Coalition gets in -
you'll pay for all the free things they want to give
you.
Posted by Lexi, Saturday, 30 March 2013 9:31:48 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy