The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Congratulations On Line Opinion

Congratulations On Line Opinion

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Congratulations to On Line Opinion for taking out the award for the most popular Australian political website.

I would have to agree that this place is great as it gives you a place to vent and speak out and it saves alot of frustration and despair and need for medication.

Thanks to all at On Line Opinion for your effort. A deserved win.
Posted by Jolanda, Friday, 16 February 2007 7:59:00 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
and thank YOU Jolanda for the effort you put into your posts and the clear concern you have for our future :)
cheers.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Friday, 16 February 2007 12:03:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I second (or third) that!
It has been wonderful to be able to look at everybody's opinions and perspectives.

Well done, OLO and all the contributers!
Posted by Celivia, Friday, 16 February 2007 1:44:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I tried on line chatting when bored, but it bored me even more. On line Opinion, however, is always interesting with its articles and opinions. Trouble is, it keeps me from my study!!
Posted by Lizzie4, Friday, 16 February 2007 1:53:01 PM
Lizzie4, I know!
OLO keeps me out of mischief, but also from work, exercise and chores!
Oh dear!

Imagine if we had a chatroom on OLO! Then we could motivate each other to get up and DO something ;)
Posted by Celivia, Friday, 16 February 2007 1:59:39 PM
I'm just glad I get to vent here, it saves me from yelling controversial statements in public areas...
Posted by spendocrat, Friday, 16 February 2007 3:55:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy