The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Getting charged for leaving young children at home alone

Getting charged for leaving young children at home alone

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. All
the PROBLEM ginny goes back to OP post

I'm a 29yo single mother. I recently got charged with leaving my 2 children aged 5 and 6 1/2 along at home while they were sleeping at night. I have read up **before** this on a few .qld.gov as well as .qld.org websites and I never came across any .... blah blah

your story went on to say you did a Grimble Grumble to get YOURSELF arrested to prove a point of DOGMA that you were researching under the $2.3 billion secret wimmums business grant to HLLs.

the problem is you are no different to those men at http://familylawwebguide.com.au/ who want "shared parenting" legalised.

the commonality is that the KIDS' position is not considered in the DOGMA of either of your groups [as Nicholson CJ Fogarty J etc have said for 20 years]

you are simply carrying on the art of Cash for Comment started by John Laws and used/abused by John Howard to create the above web site and this one.

we KNOW that the 10 "waring men" at http://familylawwebguide.com.au/ got $75,000 each pa to do that CfC site so we assume similar for our ForumFuhrer here.

as per my Napalm Girl video, ALL marketing goes back to Adolf Hitler and

"It is most fortunate for Governments that the people do not think"

the whole of the American Dream relies on that

so jinny, YES you are doing well with this little "chattering class" ditty as Howard called it, but PLEASE at some stage think of the KIDS, and NOT by way of your insipid feminist dogma
Posted by Divorce Doctor, Friday, 1 October 2010 10:34:28 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Your children will thank you and show their love to you in the future Jinny. They remember everything of significance to them and share these moments with you both as teenagers and young adults later. Believe me. Create as many fun and memorable positive experiences with them as possible: the picnics, fishing [my kids loved regular fishing and catching yabbies], bike riding [second hand ones available if they dont have one], flying a kite in the park, the beach, so many activities you are undoubtedly doing now. Drama lessons run by TAFE, and other activities where both yourself and your children will meet other parents and children.

Becoming friends with a parent at their school is great for some support too, along with scouts or the police boys clubs in your area for various activities.

Ring a 'grannie'/Grandparent? is available in most states for a grandparent figure to become involved with your children over the years. Perhaps a lady in her late 50's would be best as opposed to late 60's. These grandparents are screened via police checks although until your children are older, probably a positive move to be around and get to know the person over a long period first.
Posted by we are unique, Friday, 1 October 2010 10:42:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Doctor Divorce: Nice one.. do you even have children? or do you just like to preach others because you like listening( in this case reading) to your own voice. You keep repeating yourself over and over again. You judge everybody even before you give yourself the chance of knowing them. And somehow, in your mind, you still think you are right..

I wonder who did what to you. My kids are asleep.. so I can do this. Do not ever judge me on my parenting skills unless you know me. You can hide behind a computer and lash out your anger at the world. Never face the root of your problem but always take it out on others... Good on you DOCTOR

I stated before. I will say it again. I started this post because I wanted to get other opinion in.. which I did. I did not expect to have "life" preachers who thinks the way they think is right and everyone else is wrong.

Once again, my sincere apology. I would recommend the moderator to take this discussion off. Thank you and enjoy the best as you can.. the weekend!
Posted by jinny, Friday, 1 October 2010 10:49:56 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
thank you "we are unique"

I practice that with the kids. Living in the heart of a busy city is not where kids should be. The grandparents they talk to frequently, and I feel bad realizing that I am denying them they're grandparents at the moment.

The kids have already caught and ate their own fish. I find it hard to think about fishing in bne city. My personal opinion as their mother, is that they have never been happier. I have never been happier. I know, others look at us and wish they have what we have. They price to pay for that is huge, but it is worth it. I am a proud mother. I think my kids are the best.. better then any other kids. That is my opinion. Unfortunately, they got stuck with a screwed up mother.. so I apologize to them for that.

When i decided to have both of them(both my decision), I never knew what the future was going to be like. They are my everything...

DD: Are you trying to convince yourself or others here?
Posted by jinny, Friday, 1 October 2010 11:04:33 PM
Excellent Jinny. You know all of the right things, just take each day as it comes, and do not be too proud to ever ask for assistance. Being a mother or father is the most precious gift, experience and the most full on occupation of all. Jobs and professions pale in comparison. In fact there is no comparison as all of us parents know.

For this, credit and love yourself Jinny. There is no such thing as a right or wrong mother. If you love and show love to your children along with meeting their needs, you are a wonderful mother.

When they turn 18 or 21 your children will thank you sincerely from their hearts.

I came across a carpenter a week ago [aged 19 yrs] who was raised primarily by his mother [father departed]. This boy had nothing but praise for his mother, conveying the fact that his mother had sacrificed her life and lifestyle, no men coming in and out of the home randomly staying, she worked part-time in order to be home after school for them, met all of their emotional and physical needs, he stated that a better mother he could not love and respect.

My daughter heard the story and witnessed the respect he had for his Mum.

A credit to his Mum and a credit to himself for acknowledging and not adopting a spoilt attitude growing up.

If he has a 21st guess who will be thanked first and foremost?
Posted by we are unique, Saturday, 2 October 2010 11:46:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear we are unique,

Thanks a lovely story. Thank you for sharing that. I do love myself, but I love my kids more. I'm that positive that I don't need to ask for help, it comes to me naturally. I just had the best weekend filled with laughter and joy. That is what means the most to me, and trying to keep my kids heart and soul pure so they can follow my footsteps, and not make the same mistakes I have made.

So glad school's starting in the morning! In the mean time.. I live within the minute, not even the day anymore. You can't predict what the future is going to be, but we can work hard on making a difference.

Thank you once again for all the feedback. I appreciate all the effort. Sorry if i have upset anyone. Did not intend to, sometimes frustration overcomes me and I express it without thinking it through. Have a great start of the week!
Posted by jinny, Monday, 4 October 2010 2:46:38 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. All