The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Daves Gone Missing So Should Labor

Daves Gone Missing So Should Labor

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Is this the last straw for the voters of New South Wales, Transport Minister David Cambell caught out using a taxpayer funded car to visit Kens of Kensionton Gay Sex Club. Cambell was taking advantage of parliaments family friendly hours.

Where was Cambell on the night of April 12 during the F3 meltdown, Despite all his senior Departmental officials being present, Transport Minister Campbell was absent throughout the debacle. He has since joked about his whereabouts in Parliament. Was he down at Ken's, or was he writing out some of his family friendly Xmas cards featuring his kids and sick wife who is battling cancer.

The quicker the 'Keneally Klan' are kicked out of the halls of power in Macquarie Street the better! But what do you get Barry O'Farrell, Oh the pain, the pain of it all!
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 21 May 2010 5:53:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405>>The quicker the 'Keneally Klan' are kicked out of the halls of power in Macquarie Street the better! But what do you get Barry O'Farrell, Oh the pain, the pain of it all!<<

Paul I said the same thing about our feds, the option is Abbott,Oh the pain, the pain of it all!...But Labor has to go.
Posted by sonofgloin, Friday, 21 May 2010 8:08:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It's the same in Qld. The pain, the pain of it all.
Posted by Simpson, Friday, 21 May 2010 8:47:39 AM
Sonofgloin, Simpson

These things are usually posted by the rabid anti-labour forces but I'm not anti-Labor, far from it, nor am I pro Liberal, I'm a member of The Greens Party, Bob's gay, so it not homophobia by me, but enough is enough. Who's running the State, Keneally will spend today and who knows how long on this rubbish. Last week it was the Paluzzano resignation. it lunges from crises to crises, the Liberals must be having a field day, as for Rudd or the Queensland Government, those Government are not in this league, well not yet.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 21 May 2010 9:04:23 AM
I am not a Labour supporter, and I have been distinctly unimpressed by Mr Campbell's performance. But I do prefer my scandals to be less distorted.

>>Transport Minister David Cambell caught out using a taxpayer funded car to visit Kens of Kensionton Gay Sex Club<<

"Caught out"? Doing what?

Using the ministerial car for private purposes is specifically allowed. It is not an offence.

Homosexuality is not an offence. The club he attended - while not offering family entertainment that you or I would feel comfortable with - is not an illegal operation.

He was right to go. But not because he had done anything illegal, or was rorting the taxpayer.
Posted by Pericles, Friday, 21 May 2010 9:12:13 AM
I'm with Pericles. Campbell has not broken any parliamentary privilege, regulation or the law.

Even our PM, Mr Rudd managed to get away relatively unscathed for attending a pole dancing strip club in the US.

It was a risk and probably not a wise move given his position and his wife's health but it is a personal matter between Mr Campbell and his family.
Posted by pelican, Friday, 21 May 2010 9:34:19 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy