The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Your Thoughts?

Your Thoughts?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Sounds like a bit of wishfull thinking there Anti.

Even if you do have a way of implementing your plan, & I don't doubt you, how many Ozies do you think would understand the thing.

I reckon you'd have as much chance of having your results believed as there now is of Ruddy getting his carbon trading tax, I mean scheme through, more's the pity, perhaps.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 24 March 2010 4:13:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yeah, it's a utopian vision that will probably never happen, but it's nice to dream.

The biggest problem is not making the voting process secure, I'd reckon, but getting people sufficiently educated and motivated to bother, while ensuring they have enough time to do so meaningfully.
Posted by Antiseptic, Wednesday, 24 March 2010 6:08:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Fine effort anti, only remark that comes to mind
are you aware only the letter T separates a wit from a twit?
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 24 March 2010 6:47:26 PM
Belly:"are you aware only the letter T separates a wit from a twit?"

Yeah. I can even tell the difference between the two.
Posted by Antiseptic, Wednesday, 24 March 2010 8:33:37 PM
See the time anti, I rarely have much to waste so I take this opportunity to say a final fair well to you.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 25 March 2010 3:45:41 AM
OK thread has slipped and fell, partly my fault.
But looking at new poster this morning woke me from a slumber, HATEGOD
What an extra ordinary log in name.
may be an extremely interesting person who knowns.
But in my inability to pass a second hand or junk shop a ran in and out of a salvos shop yesterday.
On the way out with books way in more cash.
A bloke was wandering about , clearly wishing to be seen.
he had a tee shirt with the devil on the front.
And the words God is busy can I Help?
you all know I am booked for hell a non believer but I thought he needed help.
A whole new opening for a thread here why do some seek to be noticed even if only branded as a fool?
Posted by Belly, Friday, 26 March 2010 5:35:48 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy