The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Lifting of posting limits

Lifting of posting limits

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Yes Graham, I like the idea of allowing us more posts.

However, I think we need to be more vigilant in reporting
abusive or nasty posts quickly.

This will ensure that maybe the abusive poster will cut
it out if they want to see their words up on the screen for long?

Well, I can live in hope can't I?

Cheers, Suze.
Posted by suzeonline, Friday, 26 February 2010 12:04:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ludwig, I'm watching you >:-|. he he he he he

Seriously folks,
I don't see what's so hard to do/understand. Plain ordinary respect, that doesn't exclude being who we are or light hearted jibes (colour) as above.

Think of it like your car/property, would you be happy someone trashing or graffiting it, by those who you permit to ride in it??

Keep in mind, it's GY's property, its existence relies on it's credibility and therefore, the tone of our comments, amongst other things. Trash it and you trash the livings of him, staff and families.

BTW OLO hardly a big insensitive Juggernaut business, that can afford or deserves that sort of treatment. OLO/GY is hardly so biased that they don't publish most reasonable/reasoned, topics/comment.

GY, as moderators go is better than most,so frankly, extreme fringe zealotry and/or vandalism (abuse etc)is simply the height arrogance and puerile self-indulgence.

No biggy simply follow the rules, they are neither onerous nor restrictive to substance.
Posted by examinator, Saturday, 27 February 2010 11:47:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Have no fear Graham.

I am here.

If any posters get out of hand, I shall beat the crap out of the odious swine who have the brass necked gall to even TRY to be naughty on my watch.

These grubby so and so's will wish they'd never been born.

I am a great believer in decorum at all times....
Posted by Ginx, Thursday, 18 March 2010 1:10:57 PM
G'donya Ginxy (:>)
Posted by Ludwig, Saturday, 20 March 2010 9:36:23 PM
Ginx!!

I hope you have returned to post.

I have often thought about your previous contributions; so darned funny. I also recall your application of 'Mantra'.

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

pynch
Posted by Pynchme, Saturday, 20 March 2010 10:00:04 PM
Thank-you my wee chickadees!!

Nah! Pynch, I was just passing through-I take a teensy squizz at OLO on rare occasions nowadays.

I do love a good stoush, but pay a hefty price for it,-I end up utterly knackered and stressed out!

Take care both.
Posted by Ginx, Sunday, 21 March 2010 4:52:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy