The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Big Brother 08

Big Brother 08

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Ok, so we're a generally intelligent bunch, here, right? So the new series of the atrocious Big Brother is underway, and they've been clearly trying to win back many who turned off withe a "smarter" show for the "smarter" viewer, bla, bla, bla.

Is anyone watching this who once hated it? Has it won you over?
Posted by Gaz08, Sunday, 4 May 2008 9:08:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Its bile raising. Perhaps its a plot.
It wouldnt surprise me.
Whoever controls tv controls the masses of lesser peoples.
Dumb them down and you can feed them anything you want, including that it might be nice to have a microchip/mark on either the right hand or forehead one day (Revelation 13:16-18) even when the Holy Bibles says NO! (Revelation 14:9-11).
Remember George McFly out of "Back To The Future"?
I think many of the ordinary folk are getting like old George.
They appear to be giving up awareness... and good wholesome occupations to "George" in front of the television.
Posted by Gibo, Sunday, 4 May 2008 12:47:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Can't stand the concept in any case, but might be tempted to watch a Big Brother OLO style featruing some of the more feisty OLO posters.

[Just kidding :)]
Posted by pelican, Sunday, 4 May 2008 12:57:39 PM
I confess that I did watch it last week and quite enjoyed it.

It's a rather interesting mix of people.

I'll probably continue to watch...
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 4 May 2008 2:28:30 PM
Hey;my niece is involved in the production of this show,so in a way I have to be careful about speaking my mind.Personally ,I don't like it,but this show is probabaly the better of a bad bunch.
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 4 May 2008 2:49:51 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I occasionally have watched the BB series and probably will continue to watch it occasionally, once a week or so.
I'm usually too busy with other things to watch TV.

Sometimes it's just so relaxing to sit back, veg-out with a cuppa and watch crap on TV- and enjoy the moment.
Posted by Celivia, Sunday, 4 May 2008 4:18:31 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy