The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Logan, the Sky Angel Cowboy. 7million views so far

Logan, the Sky Angel Cowboy. 7million views so far

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Logan and the Calf.

This dear 13 yr old boy can probably teach us all a lot.

The video was originally posted in November last year, approx 5 months ago.
Since then, it has had 7 million viewings.. hearing it for the first time today, (after wiping away the tears).. I thought it worthwhile to share here, and to see what other opinions there are of it's content.

I'm sure there are many issues it raises, and all of us might benefit from exploring them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCdZwitrNoY
Posted by BOAZ_David, Sunday, 16 March 2008 3:01:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well, David, I suppose you did hit the nail, that Logan can teach us a lot. I'm not anti-religious but this bit of garbage taught me never to trust people who write such drivel, particularly those who use and manipulate children to spread such nonsense - it is unquestionably an instance of child molestation. Please trash it before it spreads any further.
Posted by Tuckeroo, Monday, 17 March 2008 12:27:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well I thought it was lovely. All you need Tuckeroo is a vision of Jesus Christ on the Cross for your sins. It will come clear then. You will be thick in the throat from then on.
Posted by Gibo, Monday, 17 March 2008 1:54:25 PM
Dear Tuckaroo....

I anticipated a few responses like yours.. fortunately they are few and far between.

I suggest though, that to raise children with the absense of faith is much worse 'abuse'.

This was touching to millions.. I kinda think ur the odd man out here.

Yes..in a perfect world, it would be left as it was.. a touching phone call made to a radio station. But the real world tends to realize "Wow.. lots of people could be blessed by this" and bingo..its on youtube, the boy is being interviewed.. *Instant Celebrity* ... who would have thought.. just .. one... phone call.

Why not take it for what it was.. a very mature 13 yr old who has a simple loving faith in God, trying to encourage those who have lost people and animals they loved.

Tuckaroo.. try this little doozy as a contrast..and try to be thankful that this boy spoke about divine love, rather than divine hate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeTqheFnBM0&feature=related
Posted by BOAZ_David, Monday, 17 March 2008 2:18:03 PM
I absolutely love children and will melt at any sweet innocent thing they do. However, young Logan left me cold- I felt nothing. It was far too preachy and it just does not feel right.

Here is a beautiful clip from youtube that showcases the voice of an angel. This is truly authentic and will tug at those heartstrings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc_ahz5c4-s&feature=related
Posted by TammyJo, Monday, 17 March 2008 3:05:08 PM
The poor little bugger probably needs to see a child psychiatrist - he's obviously hallucinating if he thinks he can hear God actually talking to him.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Monday, 17 March 2008 3:37:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy