The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > hand bag photos

hand bag photos

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
I came across this competition when i was browsing around. There are some good photos that girls have uploaded of their bags. My personal favourite photo is by jazzy.

http://www.myimpulse.com.au/HandbagGallery.aspx

which one do you think will win?
Posted by chindia, Tuesday, 9 October 2007 11:47:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I agree chindia I like Jazzy.
It would be good for carrying our cats around. They are such babies. Mr. Boots comes into my bedroom at night and lies on my chest and waits to be stroked. He actually pounds against the bedroom door until it opens. I think he would be suitable for a carry bag of this style. LadyR was my favourite. I used to work in the leather industry and it looks real quality. I grew up in a time when only women had bags yet a couple of years ago my son gave me a mens shoulder bag and it holds all I need. In fact it never seemed big enough after a while. You girls are not the only ones with that problem.
Posted by Gibo, Tuesday, 9 October 2007 6:26:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey Gibo.... do you know any good sources of leather ?

I have a need to construct something... it would need to be quite tough.. probably 5mm thick... (if it comes that thick) (or..I could double thinner stuff I guess)...
Melbourne Area preferably.

Thanx
Posted by BOAZ_David, Wednesday, 10 October 2007 9:57:08 AM
Sorry David. Im up in Sydney. You could ring around some of the tanneries down Melbourne or some of the leather works.
Usually they have so much leather hanging around, a bit given away here and there is no loss to them. Leather seems to be a dying industry (is for the cows poor things). Many tanneries and leather manufacturers have closed down across the country due to the increase in synthetics. I was only with one company for a couple of years. My background has been emergency services and security.
A bit of a prophecy over on Articles: "Ensuring our food and water".
Posted by Gibo, Wednesday, 10 October 2007 11:02:06 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy