The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > A James Bond other life > Comments

A James Bond other life : Comments

By Sasha Uzunov, published 28/10/2008

The intriguing case of freelance cameraman, the late Paul Moran, the ABC and the CIA.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
comme ci comme ca – ooh la-la-la!
Posted by Dallas, Tuesday, 28 October 2008 2:05:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Theyre everywhere.
I even thought that WikiAnswers might be working for Mossad/CIA as they have their bases in Jerusalem/ and NY...and they solicit too many questions to be a normal.
Does anyone know what ASIO etc are doing about Chen Yonglins chinese spies. Id be glad too hear on that one.
Posted by Gibo, Tuesday, 28 October 2008 6:27:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
" a normal organisation" I meant.
Imagine the fun intelligence boys could have with a bunch of questions... and the Answers that might come back?
Posted by Gibo, Tuesday, 28 October 2008 6:33:38 PM
Here's the old SBS Dateline reference:

http://news.sbs.com.au/dateline/paul_moran_story_130251

I remember seeing that documentary piece on the ABC, where a whistleblower showed sketches of a secret chemical facility, supposedly being built by the Hussein government. I wish I could remember when it aired, and on what program. It would be interesting to see it again in the light of what we now know. It would be wonderful to incorporate that program in a subsequent documentary about the techniques of the Big Lie - and the ABC should be forced to produce it!

Too many willing ABC presenters mouthing "WMD" like goldfish, while potential dissidents were stamped on by Senator Awful. It was horrible.

It was horrible, because a bit of me died the day we blew up Iraq.

A bit of me died when I realised that the ABC didn't belong to us any more.

If the ABC had done the job we pay them for, the warmongering criminals would be facing the slammer by now.

- hey 7:30 and Lateline and 4Corners! - I'm talking to you!
Posted by Chris Shaw, Carisbrook 3464, Tuesday, 28 October 2008 7:00:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy