The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Biosecurity and infectious disease > Comments

Biosecurity and infectious disease : Comments

By Peter Curson, published 27/10/2008

The denial of access to life-saving vaccines in the name of bio-security raises many moral and human rights issues.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Sorry to intrude, but do hope our Bio-Security for humanity is safer than what occurred with our livestock.

I and other farmers were so disgusted that a consignemnt of Brazilian carcase meat was landed in NSW two years ago, only to find that Brazilian beef had been banned owing to foot and mouth.

As I have become a qualified historian and social scientist in my retirement, with Honours over in Sri-Lanka, I thought I might be listned to, but found out later that even George Negus was told to shut over it, by Johnny Howard, if you like.

And as at the time of the Foot and Mouth landing ruckus I was told by a Queensland journalist that the Liberal Party had too much control over our OLO, was wondering whether copycat Rudd is also the same?

Could take a safe bet, however, that this missile will be just another waste-basket job.
Posted by bushbred, Monday, 27 October 2008 12:31:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Not meaning to disparage, but I found it close to impossible to understand 100 percent exactly what your post was about.

Could you please write it again, but this time explain clearly what you're trying to say. Otherwise it's just guesswork for a reader to fully comprehend the various nuances of your post. Please express yourself in clear English, as your opinion is valuable, regardless of which side it is on. Thanks.
Posted by rw523252, Tuesday, 28 October 2008 1:47:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy