The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > No wolf whistles for Sarah Palin’s compassion > Comments

No wolf whistles for Sarah Palin’s compassion : Comments

By Walt Brasch, published 11/9/2008

Let's not talk about Sarah Palin’s political philosophies. Her disregard for life is enough.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
I see that if someone donates $15 or more they will receive a Palin car magnet, and 100’s of other items are also available from her store, including T Shirts, hats and coffee cups.

She also is another politician who talks about equality, and then leaves out 50% of the population in her policies.

All can be read about here. http://www.barackobama.com

Of course a voter in the US need not vote for Palin, McCain, Obama or Bidden and can always vote for someone else, and probably should.
Posted by HRS, Thursday, 11 September 2008 9:35:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I cannot see the relevance of this article, unless it is intended for US consumption or is directed at the very small number of US citizens in Australia who intend to vote in the November election. I would have thought that following the disastrous attempt by the Guardian newspaper to influence the outcome of the last US election by encouraging its readers to contact registered voters in Ohio, that the outside world would have realised that any effort on their part was likely to be counter-productive. It would seem that my hopes were in vain, and that we will be deluged with pointless propaganda. Oh, well, there is only two months to go before McCain and Palin are elected.

Why, oh why, can't people realise that the world is and always will be divided into nation states, and that in each state people are either citizens or aliens. Aliens have no right to vote, to enter or remain in the country without leave, to own land in many countries, and are also subject to various other disabilities, depending on the country. The marxist dream of one world government will never come to pass unless we find some extra-terrestrials to unite against.
Posted by plerdsus, Thursday, 11 September 2008 10:34:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What a spiteful poisonous article, why do we allow such hate pieces from the US to be published here? It's like a compilation of all the really nasty bits and pieces from the worst of the US media. It's difficult to have any respect for the US left when they behave like this.

HRS, I'm not sure what you were expecting to read on Obama's website about Sarah Palin (something complimentry perhaps?), surely you expect there will be a full on personal attack. What's the problem getting something back if you donate? What were you doing in her campaign store, buying stuff, comparing prices? Does Obama not do that? You confuse me, and I'm easily confused you see.

Clearly the left and Obama's followers are extremely rattled by Sarah Palin. I see Governer Palin as a brilliant choice for McCain's running mate, completely outflanked the Democrats.

Roll on McCain/Palin for US government, anything would be better than having the very bitter types from the Democrats in charge of the world.
Posted by rpg, Thursday, 11 September 2008 11:02:21 AM
Im sure everyone already firmly behind BHO will agree with this and applaud the article as written.

Everyone else will see it for the spite filled hate piece it really is.

Incidentally, that Palin enjoys hunting is seen as a positive point for millions of rural American voters, and attacking her for such is merely prompting them to make the effort to turn up and vote. I doubt you will see BHO's own campaign linger long on the point for exactly that reason.
Posted by Jai, Thursday, 11 September 2008 11:44:34 AM
Palin may be a fantastic political choice for the GOP, but there's no doubt that someone so unexperienced, uneducated, and full to the brim with hateful, dangerous beliefs is a terrible choice for America and the world.
Posted by Bathos, Thursday, 11 September 2008 11:58:37 AM
rpg
I've had a look through the speeches and policies of Obama, and most of it appears to be empty rehtoric, designed to give people a warm and fuzzy feeling.

But he does have a good store, with "Obama" written on everything.

It is probable that Palin won't be much better.
Posted by HRS, Thursday, 11 September 2008 1:01:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy