The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Gays, God, and government > Comments

Gays, God, and government : Comments

By Walt Brasch, published 17/6/2008

Conservatives don’t mind government interference when it plays to their biases and bigotry.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
I am not sure what you are saying because of the obvious emotional content and the very incoherent method of your statement but that is OK.
My only problem with any form of legalization of homosexual marriage etc is the effect that come from the roll on effect of these laws.
I personally am totally against the homosexual movement but I am willing to let adults practice in their privacy whatever they wish so long it is not harmful to other adults.
The problem is, as has been noticed in England and the US ie California, what happens to the community that has then no recourse to stop homosexuals to infiltrate the schooling system amongst others.
I do not want homosexual fools teaching or in any way whatsoever influencing my children and I want this as a fact of LAW!
Now you may not like this and you will likely call me all sorts of names which is typical of your block but that will never change my opinion about it and that is a fact you will have to live with and we (like minded) will fight you all the way to the supreme or high court.
You see - we have rights too! Have not forgotten that have we?
Posted by Kasperle, Tuesday, 17 June 2008 5:31:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What is your fear of gay people, as your posting says more about yourself than I think you would like known!
Posted by Kipp, Tuesday, 17 June 2008 5:49:41 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Chill out Kasperle,

In a few generations, when we have shariah law here, we'll put a stop to all this homosexual nonsense.

Not only will your great-grandchildren be able to stop homosexuals marrying; they'll be able to stone them to death.
Posted by stevenlmeyer, Tuesday, 17 June 2008 8:16:42 PM
Well - I knew some dimwit would come out with the typical garbage in regards to what I said.
What I said is totally kewl for people to know about me and do not worry about my state buddy.
Your comment about exterminating etc is so typical of paranoid little fools like you and it is even more obvious that you will never be able to reconcile the fact that people like me of which there are millions will always look upon your sort with the disgust you deserve.

And I would kick any gay teacher seriously out of the school where my kids attended. And that sir is my RIGHT!
Posted by Kasperle, Tuesday, 17 June 2008 10:40:21 PM
Great Article. I think Kasperle is being serious here so he provides an excellent example.
Posted by Steel, Wednesday, 18 June 2008 2:25:21 AM
Kasperle: << And I would kick any gay teacher seriously out of the school where my kids attended. And that sir is my RIGHT! >>

Not if you live in Australia, you homophobic goose.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Wednesday, 18 June 2008 7:24:05 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy