The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Groundwater from hell > Comments

Groundwater from hell : Comments

By Julian Cribb, published 4/3/2008

Each day in India, Bangladesh and elsewhere, the silent tragedy of arsenic poisoning continues to unfold.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
I am not a scientist, but...looking at mentioned disaster it seems to me that when scientists look at a problem they seem to splice things into sections until it is identifiable. Most cases of disasters should be looked at (I think) as a whole.For instance in Australia we have what we call Fluoride, aluminum, chloride etc in our water supplies, all from manufacturing processes,i.e. man made.We also have our aerosol spraying, pharmaceutical intake/output,artificial fertilizers and a host more.
Why is there no research being done on the combination and inter-reaction of those together? This is the latest report from the US where we are getting most our chemicals from a new discussion I started "Testing your Water" http://news.aol.com/health/story/ar/_a/probe-finds-drugs-in-drinking-water/20080309184409990001
Posted by eftfnc, Monday, 10 March 2008 1:32:28 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy