The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Leadership is a balancing act > Comments

Leadership is a balancing act : Comments

By Norman Abjorensen, published 14/11/2007

Political leadership in a democracy remains a paradox: extraordinary people seek to convince the electorate of their ordinariness.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Akubra centered we moved one step toward clarity. Proud, variant is an island with seven seas.

Dare I whine about anything unless my horse is lame. Ich kann nicht singen.

A challenger spruiking adoring, as voices of diversity lend coherence to unjustified confusion.

The lens wide. Free spirits mirror value to leaders past. New Pride consequential, as authenticity affirms a policy to sustain.

Ye fellow citizen, we ought not shoot Outback Heroes. Nor communities with insult, sledge nor dagger.

No parrot is worth truism. Nor copycat colluding against responsibility is saluted. Courage commands we see change.

Shrinking are the crops - criss-crossed, a squeeze blind coming. Dust lacks water and there's not time left even to grow peat.

Dare Sad a citizen who under-funds the quality of life. Who jeopardises our blood, our sweat and tears. Who degrades our ablity to protect?

This faith disclosed is our connectiveness. Sacred ground wanton. Spell for security and agriculture. State it'sTime-Up, before the world mislays ability to feed itself.

Speilen sie DON Fischer as is May my birth. I reclaim partnership embracing a white band. I too have hope for 'Doing well by Doing Good' paying allegiance to one Professor Derek Tribe.

If common sense is on the land, then no cloud, hot sun, nor clear sky ought to keep me from cutting away through the fence. What railway can connect the baroness DON Fischer? If tariffs run free, cars smoke on no fuel... who can say - Fire?

I respect a nation who debates directives toward securing practical outcomes to help alleviate poverty.

Oh for the gift is wisdom. As one farmers heart works a sleeve rolls. Speilen sie DON Fischer. Let us walk a road united. Where no generosity can deprive willingness, as souls dead or forgotten.

His own words plain; 'we are not only helping farmers in those countries, but we are assisting our farmers and our trade balance, through sound science and good relations".

Liegt der Bauer unterm Tisch, war das Essen nimmer frisch!
If the farmer's lying under the table, the food wasn't really fresh!

http://www.miacat.com
Posted by miacat, Thursday, 15 November 2007 4:55:58 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy