The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Cuban detainees hope for fair trial > Comments

Cuban detainees hope for fair trial : Comments

By Rodrigo Acuņa, published 26/10/2007

By most credible accounts, the Cuban Five are in prison for political reasons.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
An important article Rodrigo and a shame it's not being picked up by OLO readers. Next time you write a similar piece I suggest you include the US in the title. There are posters here who will jump in at the slightest criticism of the US Government and if I was you I'd use it as a hook to at least get your comments read!

I can't help but wonder how many other detainees around the world are being held indefinitely like this by the US government.

"Cuban estimates of the number of victims of terrorism are 3,478 killed and 2,099 wounded."

Again I have to ask, how many other victims of CIA or US government sponsored terrorism are there around the world?

And while these many thousand of deaths go unreported, we continue to wage our so-called war on terror.

[Post edited: slight reword at Oct 29 16:55]
Posted by Bronwyn, Sunday, 28 October 2007 1:30:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lets call a spade a spade.
Is this the only American concentration camp or are there more.
Posted by insignificant, Monday, 29 October 2007 10:32:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy