The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > The voices of experience: some hows, whys and whens of 50:50 shared care > Comments

The voices of experience: some hows, whys and whens of 50:50 shared care : Comments

By Anna Ferro, Bruce Smyth and Catherine Caruana, published 22/8/2003

Bruce Smyth, Catherine Caruana and Anna Ferro examine the complexities of 50:50 parenting arrangements

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
test
Posted by zazhzh, Sunday, 22 July 2007 11:29:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I have undergone the divorcing and court process recently (May 2007). My understanding is that the court and the laywers were just try to force both parties to accept the recommondation of the "family report" which was only based on an observation in a few hours seting up. To cut story short, in the process, every one (including my laywers), just want to give the custody to the mother as much as possible. The court even has a standard written statement to appreciate the laywer for stopping their clients to go to the court without knowing what the laywers had said to their clients (in fact, the laywers just thretened the clients about the consequence of going to the court). I can be contact on zazhzh@yahoo.com.au to give more detailed information. My opinion is that something is wrong in this system that stops fathers to perform their responsibilities and leaves the laywers to manipulate the cases, which is not good for the children at all.
Posted by zazhzh, Sunday, 22 July 2007 11:45:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy