The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > September 11 - a lesson for whom? > Comments

September 11 - a lesson for whom? : Comments

By Syed Atiq ul Hassan, published 12/9/2007

The 6th anniversary of 9-11 might be a last chance for President Bush to reassess his policies and accept his mistakes.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
'And some still go to Church on Sundays' Maybe if a few more went to church on Sunday they would not be as simplistic as blaming Mr Bush or Howard (seemed to forget about Mr Blair) for all the problems and deaths in the middle east. They might discover the corruption of all peoples hearts and find peace with the only One who can give real peace. Even Hillary and Mr Rudd supported the troops going to IRAQ. It is only politics that has changed Mr Rudd's mind.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 12 September 2007 5:44:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Osama Bin Laden is still alive and his network has expanded. In a recently released video - believed to be genuine - Osama looks healthy, satisfied and more dangerous than ever. Mulla Omar and his Taliban movement not only survived in Afghanistan, but could return again to take control in Afghanistan."

Oh, spare me please!

Osama bin gone a loooong time now. Him most probably dead.

Mullar Omar and the boys will only be allowed to return as Heroin Inc - a wholly owned subsidiary of CIA Inc and Wall Street Inc.

Why do we still keep falling for this muck?

http://www.boomantribune.com/story/2007/9/9/61032/95401
Posted by Chris Shaw, Carisbrook 3464, Thursday, 13 September 2007 12:43:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
CHRIS.....you jump to biased presupposed conclusions.

I agree that way the vid is put together looks strange. BUT..

having worked in a recording studio, I understand the concept of 'punch in' and overdubbing. The problem is.. you would not believe that 9/11 was anything OTHER than a 'Jewish/CIA plot' if it whacked you in the ear....

There are reasonable explanations for the stop motion.

1/ Bin Ladin might be very sick and unable to stand for long.

2/ His voice sounds the same as always.

3/ The issues canvassed show he is getting advice from someone knowledgable about America.. the prime suspect being that heavy metal rocker turns Jihadist from the States.

Why does the structure of the video HAVE to mean

a) It is fake.
b) It is a CIA sourced fake.

There is only one reason...YOUR bias :)

I created a special thread to express my 'colorful' thoughts on 'conspiracy theorists' and I offer you the flight 93 just as one example...of how whacky and untenable they are...

Yet.. in spite of the MOUNTAIN of obvious evidence FOR it being what most of believe.. "Al Qaeda attack on the Great Satan"...you popup up here and re-express this lunacy.

What possible benefit could their be from shooting down a plane hijacked.... exCEPT to protect the US from where it was heading?
But the 'shooting down' is TOTALLY discredited anyway..its moot.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Thursday, 13 September 2007 1:00:39 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy