The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > A united Iraq - an impossible dream > Comments

A united Iraq - an impossible dream : Comments

By Khatab Sabir, published 19/6/2007

Unofficial referendums tell us that Iraq will divide sooner or later, and the myth of 'Iraq' will fade into the past.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
THERE IS ONLY THREE TRUE AND REAL WAYS TO STOP GLOBAL WARMING.

ONE, is to put back what we have take from the ground were it was taken from, because the real problem is displacement of the planet.

TWO, is to use plants within industry which can make 99.9 percent of human needs without polluting.

THREE, is to stop the people letting this happen by your so called representatives, to do this
you shall need to represent yourself by this,

The Individual Majority vote Self Government.

Citizens must take control of their future by a non corrupted government system to stop most of the issues involving the homeless, poverty, starvation, slavery, child abuse, corruption, wars and the further destruction of this planet.
This Individual Majority Vote Self Government system of governing shall give citizens full control of their government departments, lives and their future, no governing system under a democracy or communism has ever given citizens anything just taken from them to support the private sector.
This Individual Majority Vote Self Government has been created for citizens as a whole to govern individually all aspects of their government departments within all countries as well as controlling what happens within their country, this means your country will not need the services of your so called representatives.

All individual citizens of a country can submit local and national issues of concern to government departments. Government departments shall then be entered within a debate in alphabetical order to solve issues of concern put forward by the citizens and the private sector. Citizens within a debate will put forward three proposals that may solve a issue of concern. Citizens shall then vote on one proposal they think may solve the issue of concern. This Individual Majority Vote Self government has been created because of the high level of corrupt undemocratic political system we have today.

If citizen do not take control now there will be no future for anyone or anything time to wake up and stop being sheep for time is not on our side anymore,change or perish, your call.

W.C.Realph.
www.selfgovernment.t
Posted by WILLIAMREALPH, Thursday, 21 June 2007 2:39:28 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie. We believe that people who run to another country to hide are guttless dogs for not fighting for their people, culture and country. To kill innocent people and children and use their children to kill others Shows how Guttless they really are. Also to run from your country is a disgrace to your culture and people and to try to change the culture within the country that let you in is a disgrace too. Australian men are the best fighters in the world because they care about each other and dont back stab or use others to hide behind. If you wish to kill someone please try to have the gutt's to kill the people that are killing you and the people in government that have cause your problems, but by looking from what has already happen they can kill the innocent. Reality is your your own god and your your own the devil ,all religions have been to be proven fact, so dont blame a book for your wrongs. Bill. www.selfgovernment.tk
Posted by WILLIAMREALPH, Thursday, 21 June 2007 2:42:18 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
David Alberto,

"The idea of Fellow_human it not worth one cent among the majority of Iraqis"

The biggest problem is ideology: that the Arab and Muslim world are looking for the future of democratising Iraq. If the 'democratisation' process will end up being separatism, chaos and civil wars, we will all end up in a worse position.
Drop the ego and be a realist, if you lived for 3 decades in this culture you will understand a lot more of its dynamics.

Inside Iraq, many of the Sunnis and Shiites co-exist and even intermarry. the friction is in the extreme nut cases. On the sunni side, many of the friction is imported from Saudi, yemen, etc.. Just talk to Iraqis as i do.

As for Iraq's future as you want to be, here is the ugly crystal ball/ trickle effect:

Pick up scenario one:
1. Kurds have their own country/ independance.
Step 2: A new conflict erupts with Turkey, Syria, etc.. to create a new country. (for now I will ignore the rise of separatism in central and eastern europe since we now have a precedent)
Step 3: Shiite state in Iraq (oil rich, pro-Iranian).
Step 4: exporting Iranian revolution to the gulf states.
Step 5: Iraqi oil to be re-exploited but Iranian oil companies and entities.
Step 5: a petro Euro market gets established.
Step 6: rise of pro-Iranian movements in most Arab countries.
Step 7: Iran is a now pressuring other weak arab regimes (now that democracy meant separatism, Iranians will be marketing their 'better answer').

I will stop there but step 8 through 12 are ugly as sin.
I did not factor in orchestration by russians and chinese.
I am not a pessimist rather a realist, if you lived there for decades, you can just see the future of every stupid and clever move.
Right now, all moves look to be 'dum and dumer' like the movie.

Peace my friend,
Posted by Fellow_Human, Thursday, 21 June 2007 4:35:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Fellow_Human

I just come back to this article, coincidently , thought for while , about your human and moral Thinking
you are so much contradict even against your principles of Humanity

Human Right Watch ,and many other organization , mentioned with thousand of documents , that the Kurds faced GENOCIDE by Arabic Regime in Iraq…

Hundred of Mass graves been found, still you are digging around your point , which is the HOLLY OF IRAQ.

I think you are not western, or at least you are not free to think freely… might be you are one of Sunnis extremist , or someone do not listen to anyone…

I have been in Iraq for 18 times, each time between 2-8 weeks , depend. I reached the point Iraq can not last long like this, they got different culture, different thinking and different idea.

Stop lecturing us, with precious tutorials… why do u cry for Iraq and Turkey and this much you are against Iran, are you Sunnis or ?

Stop lecturing people with international relations and Russia stand.
You must understand 7 million Kurds ( 99.9% of them ) want to separate form Iraq peacefully, Mr. Human body. Are u Sunnis, you were benefited from Iraq Regime

Yes your mess ideas , not equal half of the Cent…
Posted by Sasha, Tuesday, 26 June 2007 1:11:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sasha,

Kurds can have autonomy and human rights under a united Iraq.
I can see your resorted to the infamous "99.9%" because you belong to the separatism agenda.
We can agree to disagree. As usual, only history will prove what 'worth a cent' and what's not.

Peace,
Posted by Fellow_Human, Tuesday, 26 June 2007 11:05:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy