The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > May 2006 is National 'run over a hulking albino monk' month. Now a major motion picture ... > Comments

May 2006 is National 'run over a hulking albino monk' month. Now a major motion picture ... : Comments

By Lucy Tartan, published 16/1/2007

A rollicking diatribe about the utter worthlessness of Dan Brown's ubiquitous book 'The Da Vinci Code'. Best Blogs 2006.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Very funny and chillingly accurate. The DVC truly is a load of crap.
Still i envy Dan Browns bank account. Life is cruel.
Posted by hedgehog, Tuesday, 16 January 2007 9:47:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lucy,

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.

I'm sick of being told by my 'open-minded' friends that I am an extremist because I think the likes of the Da Vinci Code and the Celestine Prophecy are pathetic.
Posted by dozer, Tuesday, 16 January 2007 6:50:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I hang my head in shame and admit in a tiny murmur that I quite enjoyed reading the Da Vinci Code. I thought it was quite a funny book. But, dammit, girl, your blog was much funnier.
Posted by Romany, Tuesday, 16 January 2007 11:54:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy