The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > 2006: The year of living predictably > Comments

2006: The year of living predictably : Comments

By Tim Dunlop, published 18/1/2006

Tim Dunlop takes a humorous approach to predictions for 2006.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Tim,
A very entertaining piece, I loved it all of it, if we don't retain our sense of humor we may as well be dead.

I do hope your final prediction is wrong, and OLO does invite you back, happy days mate.
Posted by SHONGA, Wednesday, 18 January 2006 1:23:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Funny Tim - you forgot two predictions though.

I predict that at some stage this winter there will be an unusually hot day and the Greens will blame global warming.

I predict that at some stage this summer there will be an unusually cold day and the Greens will blame global warming.

t.u.s
Posted by the usual suspect, Wednesday, 18 January 2006 3:01:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And I Tim predict you'll eventually realise two things if not this year then sometime after you reach twenty:

Labor and especially Kym haven't the answers for Australia.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.
Posted by keith, Wednesday, 18 January 2006 3:33:58 PM
As you have amply demonstrated, Keith, by your use of "after you reach twenty".
Posted by veryself, Wednesday, 18 January 2006 3:40:14 PM
I predict Tim Dunlop will this year come out of the closet as a McChimpy Halibushton HoWARd loving RWDB! The hippy chicks mightn't like him anymore but at least he won't be living a lie.

It was funny though Tim, keep it up!
Posted by bozzie, Wednesday, 18 January 2006 3:52:35 PM
I predict that Boaz will post soon.

I predict Redneck will will slag someone out.

I predict that wit will one day be the highest form of sarcasm on OLO.

I predict Rancitas' will one day become even less appreciated than he already hasn't been.

I predict that one day people will refuse to vote for fear that a Government will get in.

Thanks Tim a post from a person of Rancitas' own very serious attidude(sic).

I could go all day but I predict I won't. (Tim's Humour)
Posted by rancitas, Wednesday, 18 January 2006 5:11:09 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy