The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Send Muslims home? Fine, I'll go to East Ryde > Comments

Send Muslims home? Fine, I'll go to East Ryde : Comments

By Irfan Yusuf, published 21/7/2005

Irfan Yusuf argues Australian Muslims are as worried and concerned about terrorism as other Australian citizens.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. All
Do you blame us Irfan? Not all moslems are terrorists BUT ALL terrorists appear to be moslem. As we read moslems hold no allegiance to Australia only to islam. If the majority are told by their hard-line leaders to commit an outrage that is what they will do - in our eyes.Many of your leaders preach murder and hatred towards non-moslems. Also, I forget the term used, but any moslem can lie to a supposed infidel or non-moslem. Moslem leaders or countries can use this also to abrogate any previously signed agreement. Hard to believe any moslem at all with that teaching in their heads. Strange that we are called infidels or un-believers by you and yours when by a Bible definition moslems are pagans or heathens. We do not harbour hatred towards you or to your odd religion but, according to your koran, we are pigs and should be destroyed. What are you and your friends doing to keep terrorism from Australia Irfan?? numbat
Posted by numbat, Thursday, 21 July 2005 12:12:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Actually, numbat, the undisputed leaders in suicide terrorism are the Tamil Tigers, who are Marxist-Leninist in orientation and predominantly Hindu in background. We hear comparatively little of their activities because, frankly, they're only killing their own kind, and are therefore of little interest to our media.
Posted by anomie, Thursday, 21 July 2005 12:25:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well said folks. That is the true Aussie spirit.
A person who learns how to hate unlearns how to love.
A religion that teaches how to hate to the extent that it learns how to terrorise has unlearned its own message and betrayed its own followers.
An Australian who teaches hatred towards his fellows is not an Australian.
A human who learns how to terrorise is not humane.
Anyone who terrorises a citizen, a friend, a nation, a religion has been defeated already - by their own hatred.
Posted by rancitas, Thursday, 21 July 2005 12:36:06 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rancitas, you made a fatal blunder in your thoughts :)

You projected 'hate' when you should have projected "responsible social policy" and if you don't believe me, maybe you would accept the view of Justice Sir Harry Gibbs (deceased). or.. perhaps plain common sense tells you "If the communist manifesto declares violent overthrow of the bourgois', then vetting immigrants for 'communist' views and rejecting them accordingly is a wise approach to national security.
You don't need emotion, you just need facts and a brain which has not been conditioned by pc trendy social 'think'ers (I use that term very loosely).

I would not advocate sending Muslims born in Australia anywhere else, but I would urge a much stricter approach to selective immigration.

It is a statistical axiom and undeniable truth, that the larger the muslim community, the greater numbers of the 'radical jihadist' there will be, as also the 'mean' of the average bloke or woman and at the other end, the absolute gentle wouldn't hurt a fly types like Irfan :)

Irfan, I'm just picking up on flaws in reasoning and weak argument, no offense.

I'm absolutely sure that the residents of Hamtramck in Michigan who are now to be BLASTED (caps deliberate for effect) RELENTLESSLY 5 TIMES A DAY 365days/year sick or healthy....BY "ALLAHU AKBAR.. MOHAMMED IS THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH, are outraged.

but the truly amazing thing is this:

A Muslim physician walked out of the hearing shaking his head and said, "I never knew they hated us so much." Another Muslim, Gabriel Alaziz, said he was "blown away by the level of intolerance I see here.

Can anyone believe this reasoning ? Here it is in point form.

1/ I annoy and irritate and bash the ears of people not my faith
2/ They dissapprove
3/ Therefore,.... they HATE us and further, they are INTOLERANT !

I'm not against silencing Church bells also for the record if they annoy people. No bells in the Bible :)

Irfan, please write to the mayor and express your disgust at this social and moral outrage.

tjankowski@hamtramckcity.com
Posted by BOAZ_David, Thursday, 21 July 2005 1:12:14 PM
Well said Irfan,

The only quibble I have with your article is this statement: "Some people will say anything to show hatred towards the world's 1.2 billion Muslims. Their hate is exactly what the terrorists want. They want you to victimise and blame me. Why? Because terrorists hope I will fall into their arms."

Every thing you've said inclines me to say, Irfan is genuine in his expression of abhorrence to the Islamic extremist. More power to Irfan!

However. don't jump so quickly to ascribe hate to those of us who are querying what the Muslim community is doing to stomp on these extremists like there is some sort of moral equivalence between us and them. The extremists say horrible things about those of us who inhabit dar al harb and who don't want to become dar al Islam. Not only that, they kill indiscriminantly and not only in the West, but in Nigeria, Indonesia, Sudan, places where the West has minimal influence but Christians and people of other faiths exist in minority proportions. Now that's real hatred, and only people like Irfan within the Islamic community can change that and unless they do, those of us who object to the Islamicist schemes will only become more vocal.

So I don't blame Irfan for the terrorists, I just want there to be a whole lot more Irfans.
Posted by David Palmer, Thursday, 21 July 2005 6:40:36 PM
We are not in a court of Law, Irfan, we are the public and we judge Muslims as a group on how they behave. Muslims in Western society behave very badly. Muslim areas of Sydney are noted for their high rates of welfare dependency and serious firearm crime. 55% of the handgun murders in the entire state of NSW occur in just two notorious ethnic ghettoes. Here in Sydney, we had the gang rapes of 70 Australian girls at the time of the Sydney Olympics and those gang rapes are continuing. The propensity for Muslim men to rape western women is becoming a phenomenon all over the western world. It happened in France (where it was called “tournantes”), in Sweden, Norway, Holland and Denmark.

If your religion conditions it’s young men to think that if a woman gets raped, it is all her own fault. And if it tells them that men have a God given right to punish women, and that western women are all sluts. That is conducive to forming an attitude among Muslim men that rape is acceptable. No amount of claiming by Muslims that Islam does not approve of rape, will alter the fact that tacitly, Islam does approve of rape.

If your religion preaches to young men that Muslims are one thing, and everybody else on the planet is something else. And, if it teaches them that dying for Islam is a noble thing with great rewards in paradise, and if it then claims that the Americans and other westerners are attacking Islam, then that is conducive to forming attitudes approving of terrorism. No amount of claiming that Islam denounces terrorism will alter the fact that tacitly, your religion promotes terrorism.

Until you Muslims change your religion to one that does not tacitly threaten your western hosts, then you will always be perceived with suspicion and great mistrust. If you can not change your reiigion, then adios, amigo. Head back to some Muslim cesspit where the economy is a joke, personal freedoms are non existent and they all think like you do.
Posted by redneck, Thursday, 21 July 2005 7:02:11 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy