The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Paul Keating: The man we have to have > Comments

Paul Keating: The man we have to have : Comments

By James McConvill, published 22/6/2005

James McConvill argues Paul Keating was inspirational and still has time to make a come back as prime minister.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Arjay, Fraffly suite!
Posted by Di, Saturday, 2 July 2005 12:43:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay

Humour no less, I am impressed and had a good larf.

;-)

Anyone for Lindsay?
Posted by Trinity, Saturday, 2 July 2005 12:58:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Posted by Rainier "Its quite obvious to me that those men who praise Howard type with one hand. "

And more obvious - those who criticise him usually do so with crayon - being denied sharp implements for want of risk to their own safety

TUS – agree with all you said – strange the real great politicians have two things in common
A – lack the razor sharp reposts associated with the likes of Whitlam and Keating (to say nothing of the verbose vulgarity of Latham)
B – Come from the Right wing of politics (eg John Howard and Margaret Thatcher)

Arjay – good beely laugh stuff…

Trinity – “Lindsay” – give the lad a change to get his seat warm before he gets the tanning - that’s assuming you are talking about Tanner and not Norma
Posted by Col Rouge, Tuesday, 5 July 2005 3:54:26 PM
Who is Lindsay Norma? Or is it Norma Lindsay? I honestly don't know.
Posted by anomie, Tuesday, 5 July 2005 4:32:01 PM
It's a single handed typo.
Posted by Rainier, Tuesday, 5 July 2005 4:36:56 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"It's a single handed typo."

Rainier - suberb - I tips me lid to you.
Posted by Trinity, Tuesday, 5 July 2005 4:43:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy