The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Attention spammers - I don't have one of 'those'! > Comments

Attention spammers - I don't have one of 'those'! : Comments

By Sandra K Eckersley, published 9/3/2005

Sandra K. Eckersley takes a light-hearted look at spam email and the Internet

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Sandra: What a cynic you are I bet you do not believe in santa, the tooth fairy, easter bunny or the goodness of man either.
The only reason I did not take the firm and shapely breasts I have been offered is that they would have clashed with my penis.
Regards, numbat
Posted by numbat, Wednesday, 9 March 2005 12:11:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Since this article appeared in the Sydney Morning Herald last week and despite not actually changing my email address, I have (amazingly) not recieved a single piece of spam.

Was it something I said?

P.S. I love that little chocolate egg laying Easter bunny Jesus! (that is his name right?)
Posted by SKE, Wednesday, 9 March 2005 2:34:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sandra, thanks for such a fun article.

Whilst in some respects I fall into the target demographic (the right plumbing), I still manage to overcome the overwhelming desire to purchase products from our mutual friends.

If anything needed enlargement (and I am neither confirming nor denying that on this forum) I would certainly not be trusting a product from a discount pharmacy in Mexico for that.

Likewise the stupidity and or drunkenness of a female (normally described using a somewhat different word) would tend to lessen my interest in looking at artistic pictures of such a female rather than heighten it as some of those friends appear to believe.

I live and work close to pharmacies and don't have much trouble getting to them so again not much use for online pharmacies either.

Maybe posting here will stop the unwanted adds for me too.
Posted by R0bert, Thursday, 10 March 2005 12:50:05 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy