The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Iraqis free of one tyrant > Comments

Iraqis free of one tyrant : Comments

By Mark Cornwall, published 7/2/2005

Mark Cornwall show Bush and Rice discussing the Iraqi election.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
I think this cartoon says it all. I wonder how many extra copies of newspapers and magazines were sold because of the latest Iraq war?

War is Sell (and also big business).
Posted by Timkins, Monday, 7 February 2005 1:45:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Good grief I agree with Timkins!!!
Posted by Ringtail, Monday, 7 February 2005 5:48:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Still waiting Ringtail
Posted by Timkins, Monday, 7 February 2005 5:59:06 PM
After several years of subscribing to Foxtel cable, when the war broke out I cancelled it in protest. I just couldn’t believe how Rupert’s Fox News was reporting it. Although for a little while I missed a couple of other good channels, by now I don’t even remember which those were.

Did anyone see Outfoxed on one of the free to air channels recently?
Posted by Seeker, Monday, 7 February 2005 8:23:16 PM
Timkins you have said it all. Cannot wait to see Cornwall's cartoons in our national daily newspaper "The American"
Signed EP
Posted by EP, Monday, 7 February 2005 10:00:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy