The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > For Chinese business, the means is more valuable than the end > Comments

For Chinese business, the means is more valuable than the end : Comments

By Jeremy Ballenger, published 1/2/2005

Jeremy Ballenger argues that we can learn a great deal from the Chinese diaspora when it comes to doing business with them.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Very interesting article. I cannot imagine why no-one else has commented but perhaps it is because for Westerners the benefits of understanding the issue of Chinese attitudes do not offer any immediate benefit.
Posted by Mollydukes, Sunday, 6 February 2005 7:29:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I agree Mollydukes and I'm going to china this year to have a look around...
Posted by grace pettigrew, Friday, 11 February 2005 3:38:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thank you for this interesting and well thought out article.

It certainly has provoked further thought on this matter - I have emailed it to my son who has and is working in Asia.
Posted by Pachelbel, Tuesday, 22 November 2005 11:11:30 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy