The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Have you ever stopped to think...? > Comments

Have you ever stopped to think...? : Comments

By Libby White, published 6/12/2004

Libby White argues from her experience as an adoptee a famiy is much more than blood bonds.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Congratulations, Libby! You sound like you have grown into a lovely young lady and you made some very thought provoking comments. I am sure that your Mum is very proud.....(actually I know she is because she emailed me the link to the page with your article on it!!!)
Melissa Butler
Posted by Melissa, Monday, 6 December 2004 9:00:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm very impressed! Libby, you remind me of my own daughter. Just like you, she is proud of her mixed family.

It is more important to be loved than to heed other people's narrow expectations of what a family is. You are obviously loved and you will grow into a wonderfully strong woman with a beutiful perspective on the world. Good luck with your schooling ;-)
Posted by Collin Mullane, Monday, 6 December 2004 10:38:54 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy