The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Book Review: 'Michael Moore is a Big Fat Stupid White Man' by David T. Hardy and Jason Clarke. > Comments

Book Review: 'Michael Moore is a Big Fat Stupid White Man' by David T. Hardy and Jason Clarke. : Comments

By Ben-Peter Terpstra, published 15/10/2004

Ben Terpstra reviews Hardy and Clarke's book 'Michael Moore is a Big Fat Stupid White Man'.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
i personally am totally against what george bush is doing around the world and in american...and i don't even live in the country...i think michael has done a great job with his documentaries and books...so what if he has a 1.2million dollar holiday house??...he's worked hard to earn it...i'm sure may other people around the world would do the same if they had that kind of money...anyway even if all the accusations against him are true...there are much worse people out there...they do much worse things...do we see books being written about them???...sorry for being rude and blunt..but i think people are focusing too much on the wrong people and issues nowdays...there are much more important topics to write books on other than about Michael Moore's 'deep dark past' even if he has contradicted himself publicly...
Posted by Thinking, Wednesday, 19 January 2005 1:30:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy