The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Infectious disease and national security > Comments

Infectious disease and national security : Comments

By Peter Curson, published 8/10/2024

Traditionally Australia’s national security has been defined in terms of international relations, the defence of national integrity and the protection of citizens and states from external threats.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
It's unlikely that the Albanese government is any more interested in protecting Australia from infectious diseases than it is in protecting the country from military threats.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 8 October 2024 8:07:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I have stated here before, let those against taking precautions against unknown deceases put forward their plans now as to how they should be dealt with !
As for military threats ? I think the average Australian should be brought up to a standard where they can at least be qualified for cannon fodder because going by what we see now they're not even up to that yet.
I mean, without even just a basic NMNS there's zero hope & point of even bringing up the topic of defence.
How many "Australians" actually want to defend this Nation ? By now, most such "Australians" would prefer Australia to be taken over by those whose allegiance is actually not for the people here now !
Posted by Indyvidual, Tuesday, 8 October 2024 10:31:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy