The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Women and wealth > Comments

Women and wealth : Comments

By Bettina Arndt, published 14/8/2024

But the relentless moaning is actually a cover for a far bigger story. The truth that is being strenuously downplayed is that, overall, women will soon be sitting pretty, right on top in the wealth stakes.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
Women should be kept barefoot and pregnant at the kitchen sink, it’s where there most useful.

Too many men are saddled to one of those horror stories by their own design, poor gutless fools.

The best defence against entrapment is to keep them moving at any excuse.

Lucky are the men that learn that lesson early and maintain mastery over their own destiny !
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 14 August 2024 9:03:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
DD

The men you refer to used to be described as 'pussy-whipped'
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 14 August 2024 11:17:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Anyone creating wealth by moral means deserves that wealth, the rest don't but they get more than they deserve anyway by selling themselves to the Vote buying Labor heavy Public service !
Posted by Indyvidual, Wednesday, 14 August 2024 11:34:28 AM
ttbn

All my kids were girls, and they had a mother. I’ve had more partners than a Hollywood movie star.
I should team up with darling Bettina, I wonder what “article” that would produce.. no more daughters I hope!
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 14 August 2024 12:00:38 PM
Nuremberg Dan,

Was that in your Nimbin days of "free love", until you seen the (torch) light and joined the storm troopers?
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 14 August 2024 3:41:50 PM
Bonger 1405.

I was always into shared love not free love; does that make me a pimp?

Herein is a map with blue dot on Palmer Street Kings Cross, (now buried under Eastern Distributor).
I was always in good company; remember Graham Richardson..Ricoh. He’d knock about the lane after fund raising drug runs from the Docks, enriching the ACTU coffers, and his own too of course, (Crime doesn’t pay is a fallacy), arriving at the end of the lane in the big black Limo…Oh for the welfare of the working class!

Palmers Lane Kings Cross. Blue dot. Oh the memories!
http://www.whereis.com/nsw/darlinghurst-2010/palmer-st
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 14 August 2024 5:42:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy