The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Feminism's cash cow implodes > Comments

Feminism's cash cow implodes : Comments

By Bettina Arndt, published 6/8/2024

'Our Watch', the engine room for the mighty $3 billion business, is under attack. Feminists are suddenly eating their own.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
And nothing of the 850k members of the Australian branch of Islamist toxicity which defaults to women bashing and brutal intimidation to force compliance to Masculine superiority taking no prisoners, closing ranks against official investigations of brutal acts against their own women who dare to object to any position outside the male dictatorship in the home.

Broken ribs, smashed in faces resulting in hospitalisation and Police investigation under the watchful eye of the Islamic clan at the bedside where any dropping of the guard on the cone of silence will be similarly dealt with.

The Islamic Mafia are free to roam!
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 6 August 2024 8:03:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A few years ago I attended a meeting of one of our local Probus clubs where we were addressed by one of the district's senior magistrates.

Several years previous to this I had attended one of his courts, following the misdeeds of one of our local youths. In the course of these visits I also observed quite a few sessions which involved cases of domestic violence.

After the above meeting I had a brief conversation with the magistrate about these cases. I opined to him that I had formed the opinion that if you got rid of the problems of drugs and alcohol in the community, he would be out of a job. He whole heartedly agreed with me.

Why is it that whenever a researcher into the subject of the causes of domestic violence draws similar conclusions, is the evidence rejected by various governments.

On a related track, I have spent a few years in the NT both working and visiting and I have observed personally as well as have evidence from friends, that a similar situation exists in the NT to an even greater extent, where the death toll from family violence has reached epidemic proportions which is helped along by the custom of wife beating which is allowed.

Aboriginals are always complaining because they are not treated equally, but the perpetrators of these crimes are punished very lightly by white fellers standards. Why is it so?

David
Posted by VK3AUU, Tuesday, 6 August 2024 9:43:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
A $3 Billion ‘business’. It seems that all of these goody-goody organisations are just that: money spinners for a few crooks, doing very little, if anything, for the people they were set up to help.

Then, up pops the name of that notorious w..ker, Malcolm Turnbull and his “respect for women” who, apparently, don't have to earn respect or be worthy of it: they just have to be women!

As for the cover-up of alcohol as one of the main causes of domestic violence, you can be sure that the people doing the covering up have a problem with alcohol themselves.

“Manufactured crisis” is a good description; like the manufactured climate “crisis” about climate - you know that there is money in it, moving from taxpayers to crooks.

And, at least half of us are aware of these confidence tricks. The other half is either in on the trick, or just plain dopy.

Three cheers for Bettina Arndt, who deserves her earned respect; unlike females “totally running amok”, and the ladyboy-boys abetting them and hoovering up their share of the spoils.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 6 August 2024 10:01:50 AM
Well Davie boy, think on this;

Islamic violence is sophisticated and practiced , Aboriginal violence is simply practiced.
Also, why the current fad of separating violence into categories?
Both the above cultural examples emerged from tribal traditions.

Both the above examples are loosely grouped as tribal violence: Both the above have different solutions. Alcohol could not be jointly blamed for violence equally on both groups.
From a cultural perspective, alcohol is not necessarily the cause is it.
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 6 August 2024 10:24:13 AM
Aboriginal violence has nothing to do with general community domestic violence. They are treated differently from the rest of us. All 3% of them.

The thing that the aboriginal industry has in common with the domestic violence industry, however, is taxpayers’ money going down the gurgler.

“Aboriginal activism has become a cushy rent-seeking industry with a hard-left Labor government willing to give them the moon and then some. Whatever the Rainbow Serpent wants in Victoria, it gets, whether or not it or its price tag are justifiable.” (‘Spectator’, 6/8/24)
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 6 August 2024 11:25:55 AM
these crimes are punished very lightly by white fellers standards. Why is it so?
VK3AUU,
White fellers standards are most definitely not what you describe, they are pseudo intellectual do-gooders terms dreamed up & bred in ignorant institutions paid for by the Taxpayers who are not considered worthy of protection.
Our law enforcers aren't even allowed to use judgement without some do-gooders screaming discrimination or harassment. What about the abuse dished out to them ? Never mind the heap of crap causing trouble yet when an officer is trying to sort trouble he/she are the ones getting crucified ! What about the crime of fund misuse as remarked on by other posters ?
Posted by Indyvidual, Tuesday, 6 August 2024 9:07:22 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy