The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Biden & Security Council ploy sinks two-state solution > Comments

Biden & Security Council ploy sinks two-state solution : Comments

By David Singer, published 5/8/2024

The attempt by President Biden and the UN Security Council to adopt a specific two-state solution has turned out to be a political disaster.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
Palestinians have shot themselves in the foot following 7/10. Palestinians have a slim hope for a future back in Jordan if they could behave in an acceptable manner, but that’s very unlikely.

Gaza is a fire ants nest and needs to be eradicated by Israel for the future sake of peace.

That’s realism.
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 5 August 2024 8:27:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The two state nonsense was never afloat to be sunk.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 5 August 2024 8:28:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"The attempt by President Biden and the UN Security Council to adopt a specific two-state solution has turned out to be a political disaster."
- No more of a political disaster that the Israel project represents in and of itself.
Creating an apartheid occupying state in the M/E and thinking you can expand borders into your neighbours territory 'Greater Israel' and control the entire region.
Hows that working out?

"This Obama-Biden abstention was a vindictive act against Israel's national interest"
- You say that like someone who knows the entire US congress is bought and paid for.

Before you get ahead of yourself with any future plans, lets see Israel retake the northern territories first.

Netanyahu is trying really hard to bring the US into the conflict, seems almost like the two are playing 'Good Cop, Bad Cop', but are somewhat both in cahoots.

I'm sure Israel will receive some kind of serious retaliation in the coming day, there's been a constant flow of Russian military transport planes landing in Tehran, but Russia, China and Iran are playing more of a patient long game I think.

Israel knows that it has been committing the type of acts that will lead to inevitable, so I think they feel the only way they can have peace is to wipe the Palestinians out entirely.
'Us or them'

America knows that if it wants to start a big war timing is important, they may have deduced the time is now, though I'm not sure they have the enough weapons to conduct it. Russia, China, Iran and all these other nations are forging strategic relationships with each other and their combined military power is growing stronger.

As for me, I'm hoping Israel gets a good taste of its own medicine.
They deserve it, they're acting like NAZI SS.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 5 August 2024 9:52:46 AM
they're acting like NAZI SS
Armchair Critic,
Don't you mean "reacting" ?
Posted by Indyvidual, Monday, 5 August 2024 6:00:44 PM
The Jews probably start to understand why they were targeted almost a Century ago themselves !
Posted by Indyvidual, Monday, 5 August 2024 6:04:49 PM
Hi Indy,
Maybe, I dunno. Who threw the first rock?
Ultimately stateless occupied people have a right to resist.
I don't support Islam, but I will defend the innocent in a matter of human rights, and I will defend stateless people in their right to live in peace and dignity.

Let me ask a question:
When an innocent pensioner in England gets stabbed to death for no reason and the attacker says 'This is for Palestine!'
besides the attacker themselves, how many people are indirectly at fault or had a hand in the situation developing?

Israel and America have been exporting their war-enraged crazies to our western countries.
And it's all Pro-Jewish neoconservative foreign policy starting these conflicts and overthrows.

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=neoconservatives+pro+jewish
Posted by Armchair Critic, Monday, 5 August 2024 9:38:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy