The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Netanyahu is Israel’s most dangerous enemy > Comments

Netanyahu is Israel’s most dangerous enemy : Comments

By Alon Ben-Meir, published 3/7/2024

Hamas' ferocious attack and the disastrous war that followed is the culmination of a series of tragic mistakes that Netanyahu had committed over the years.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Like Ukraine, Israel is losing interest; the conflict has been going on for too long for the average person to concentrate on it. There are so many other things to worry about: cost of living; creeping communism; mass immigration; wokeness and the general deterioration of the West and its politicians.

To beat up interest in their wild ramblings, people like this author have to be inventive. This one comes up with the ridiculous idea that Israel's "most dangerous enemy" is Netanyahu - not Hamas, the terrorists: Netanyahu!
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 3 July 2024 8:56:48 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thank you for the article, Alon: every word is true.

It would not surprise me that Netanyahu was not only passively guilty of Hamas' Octover 7th attack, but actually instigated it, covertly through his friend Sinwar whom he supported financially for many years.

Though I wish him dead, I am no longer optimistic about the prospects of kicking out Netanyahu: what I see instead is how rather than continuing to resist, more and more peace-loving Israelis despair as their country is torn apart, and take steps to leave if only they can.

We should be seeing more Israeli refugees in the next couple of years, including in Australia, while what is left of Israel itself, once beautiful and prosperous place, will look more like Afghanistan.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 3 July 2024 1:35:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And signed :

The Grand Ayatolla SayyidAli Khamenei (The one armed Iranian bandit).
P.P. Joe Biden, (The mad Uncle Sam).

Fool!
Posted by diver dan, Wednesday, 3 July 2024 5:27:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy