The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Dean should not be spreading genocide allegations against Israel > Comments

Dean should not be spreading genocide allegations against Israel : Comments

By Honestus Pampeluna, published 25/6/2024

Sadly, we have another Anglican clergyman spouting the sort of undergraduate anti-Israel bias that must surely shock many in his denomination's pews.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
The Christian bureaucracy - not real, individual Christians - is desperate for followers and their money. They are too stupid to see that they are actually driving more Christians away from the established Church with the woke, political rubbish they are churning out. Too stupid to know that the people who agree with them are not going to sign up to Christianity.

The religion of the people this Dean is virtue-signalling over would have his head off. He is as daft as the ‘queers for Palestine’ idiots.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 25 June 2024 9:24:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If what is happening in Gaza in not genocide, I would like to know what is. Once again, go and read MIGHT OVER RIGHT by Adel Safty.
David
Posted by VK3AUU, Tuesday, 25 June 2024 2:41:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
How about genocide against Christians?

Christians couldn't possibly be subject to genocide, thinks the Woke West.

Try Nigeria.

‘Genocide Watch' says that 62,000 Nigerian Christians have been murdered since 2000. These religiously-motivated killings have been undertaken by a range of Islamic groups including Boko Haram, Islamic State West Africa Province, and the Fulani militias.

Fourteen million Christians have been forced to flee their homes in recent years (Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law). 2,300 Christian schools have been destroyed, and 18,000 churches destroyed.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 25 June 2024 4:40:43 PM
Pfft.

Someones been sipping the Kool-aid.
What a joke...
I could take this waffle apart point by point.
But why even bother?

I'm not the only person who disagrees with it.
And all the other people like me also know these people arent capable of ethics or rational thinking.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 25 June 2024 7:12:19 PM
Hey ttbn,
I guess France who was robbing the country for its uranium and the US with their drone bases they were charging starving Nigerians billions for werent really doing much of a good job.
They were happy with things as they were, killings and all.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Tuesday, 25 June 2024 7:48:57 PM
The author is technically correct.
But is also one-sided.

---

Dear David,

«If what is happening in Gaza in not genocide, I would like to know what is.»

A high degree of indifference toward the local people of Gaza.
Israel has no policy of exterminating them,
it just does not step too much out of its way in order to save their lives while pursuing Hamas.
You may not like Israel's behaviour, and I also believe that it could be improved so that Gazan civilians are somewhat better protected, but that does not amount to genocide.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 26 June 2024 12:34:12 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy