The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Queensland's LNP is no opposition, let alone alternative government > Comments

Queensland's LNP is no opposition, let alone alternative government : Comments

By Scott Prasser, published 10/6/2024

Queensland Liberal National Party's zero opposition to the Queensland Labor Party's Government 2024-5 Budget shows it is not fit for opposition, let alone government.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
I have commented several times in the media that the LNP will have no hope of gaining government if led by Crisafulli. The ALP government is making dreadful and damaging decisions, and Crisafulli supports them! If he remains in place, there will be a massive exodus of LNP voters.
Posted by Faustino, Monday, 10 June 2024 9:18:08 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Faustino,
You're pretty close to the mark !
Posted by Indyvidual, Monday, 10 June 2024 7:49:05 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The influence of the QLD LNP, thanks to Gina, IPA & Murdoch media, spreads further including Victoria, with their white Christian nationalism and social Darwinism.

A rusted on Nat voter friend from southern NSW couldn't believe that the Vic Libs wheeled out 'Mr. Potato Head' Dutton for a by election in Melbourne; after years of dog whistling centrist voters and 'other types'?

Out of touch or a winning formula for the long term?
Posted by Andras Smith, Monday, 10 June 2024 8:15:39 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Labor is a perceived failure in several key areas, health and youth crime in particular are major headaches for them, and winners for the LNP. Oppositions don't win elections governments lose them. The pork barrelling from Labor these past weeks is a sure sign they know they are in deep sh!t, and are trying to buy their way out, good luck Steve.

Do I want to see Mr Rissole as Premier, he seems a mile better that Miles, who in my book is a real Wally! I'll vote Green. The local Labor MP, a hard working gal, that doesn't deserve to lose her job, but that's politics.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 10 June 2024 9:59:13 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy