The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Cancer is not just bad luck > Comments

Cancer is not just bad luck : Comments

By Melissa Karydas, published 10/5/2024

I am a 'cancer survivor'. I achieved this not by surgery, chemotherapy and radiation, but by starving the cancer of the toxins I had been feeding it until it shrivelled up and died.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Thanks for your story. I've known people who have not broken any of the health rules, except maybe living in big polluted cities; however, they died from cancer. In their cases, I think living with high stress and their mental attitude contributed greatly.
Posted by Francesca, Friday, 10 May 2024 9:09:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Melissa Karydas is a physiotherapist who has also studied Naturopathy".

That is, she knows no more about cancer than other laypeople.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 10 May 2024 10:33:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
So what about all the people who live heinous lives smoking and drinking, eating unhealthy food etc but never get cancer?

Sounds like luck to me.
Posted by mikk, Friday, 10 May 2024 11:25:13 AM
The Church I attend on irregular occasions depending on my proximity to it at the time, has a special dedicated moment in their service where the congregation can nominate a particular person along with their physical complaint if they so wish, during which time prayers are recited for the sick.
At the conclusion, the success stories of the lives healed are celebrated: So, judging by the success story of the author, the healing process against diseases of the body, can be suitably enhanced by prayer and a healthy life style equally, it does appear.
Posted by diver dan, Friday, 10 May 2024 12:52:30 PM
Regarding contributing causes of breast cancer, seems to me what maybe is the biggest single one is not mentioned here. ie The wearing of bras. These to varying degrees constrict drainage of lymph from breasts. Result is toxins /waste products produced in them including ones that may cause or aggravate cancers are held back. Medical anthropologist Sydney Ross Singer and his wife Soma Grismaijer have long been among leaders studying and trying to publicise this. However, their efforts have been hindered by powerful interests of the cancer curing and lingerie industries. Rather like how for many years the tobacco industry tried to hide strong evidence that smoking is a major cause of lung cancer and other health problems.

Then more recently has been a "Bra Free" study involving a large number of women that also indicated reduction in some other health and wellbeing problems after reducing or stopping wearing of bras. But back to breast cancer, apparently the highest incidence is in women who wear bras all day and night. Tight and ill fitting ones significantly constricting breast lymph drainage would be the worst. Then lowest in women who never wear bras. The latter apparently have low breast cancer rates similar to those of men. (Although I knew a bloke who died from it in his early fifties, which his smoking may have contributed to.)

Conventional thinking is that bras reduce breasts sagging is debatable. The suspensory ligaments become stronger when load is not largely taken off them by bras. Also, without bras restricting lymph flow, there is less accumulation of fluid which adds to weight in breasts
Posted by mox, Friday, 10 May 2024 10:15:56 PM
Also not mentioned in foregoing article is a treatment for some types of cancers, including in breasts that authorities including in Australia and the US have effectively declared illegal despite plenty of evidence that it often works. ie Black Salve. Which "Big Pharma" does not like because it is cheap while seeming at times more effective than their often expensive products when used correctly. Mainstream medicine does not acknowledge the principle on which it seems to work. ie The body's immune system normally recognises and destroys many cancerous type growths in early stages. However, in some cases where it has not, appropriate application of black salve can activate the body's defences. Sometimes becoming a very painful and angry looking type sore as it works.

Is plenty of stuff about black salve online. Including user groups and also formulations of it when ingredients are available. The main one is bloodroot. Note in jurisdictions where supplying black salve is officially banned, those who may be able to do so need to be contacted discreetly.
Posted by mox, Friday, 10 May 2024 10:49:20 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy