The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Faulty assurances: the judicial torture of Assange continues > Comments

Faulty assurances: the judicial torture of Assange continues : Comments

By Binoy Kampmark, published 19/4/2024

Only this month, the near comatose US President, Joe Biden, made a casual, castaway remark that his administration was 'considering' the request by Australia that the case against Julian Assange be concluded.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
I'm no fan of Joe Biden, but I think it should be possible to mention the U.S President without referring to him as being “near comatose”. Apart from being sick to the back teeth of hearing about Assange, that unnecessary piece of nastiness ensures that I won't be reading any further.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 19 April 2024 9:27:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I can't help thinking that Assange & Co have created a trap out of their misguided ideology & now that they're falling into it they cry blue murder.
Posted by Indyvidual, Friday, 19 April 2024 9:56:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Assange is not above the law! Nobody is, even a President! Do the crime, do the time. with time off for good behaviour and official time served! If you or I did all that Assange did, we'd be cooling our heels in prison until the Herse took us away!

Perhaps he could plead insanity and be tested in a psych ward. Where he should remain with other criminally insane patients until cured, if that is actually possible.

A frontal labiomancy perhaps?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Friday, 19 April 2024 10:33:49 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy