The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Arab-Islamic Committee & UN ignore HKOPS path to peace > Comments

Arab-Islamic Committee & UN ignore HKOPS path to peace : Comments

By David Singer, published 6/12/2023

The Ministerial Committee appointed at the Joint Arab-Islamic Extraordinary Summit on 11 November missed a golden opportunity to advance an end to the Jewish-Arab conflict.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Your solution is part of the reason for the creation of Hamas. The two-state solution hasn't Failed.

It simply can't progress due to activists like yourself and a corrupt PM that stand against it while continuing the illegal land grabs.

HKOPS is not a path to peace but, I believe, one guaranteed to continue and amplify the bloodshed of innocents.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Wednesday, 6 December 2023 8:43:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
#Alan B

Would you like to tell me why "The two-state solution hasn't Failed" after at least 75 years of trying to make it happen have failed?

Would you like to tell me why "HKOPS is not a path to peace but, I believe, one guaranteed to continue and amplify the bloodshed of innocents" when HKOPS - in trashing the two-state solution you champion - presents a real alternative to ending 100 years of conflict between Arabs and Jews?

Why are you against negotiations to see if HKOPS can be implemented?

You are entitled to your opinion - but it would help if you backed up your opinion with your reasons for coming to your decision.

Open up #Alan B and reveal the facts that have led you to form your opinions on the above three questions.
Posted by david singer, Saturday, 9 December 2023 7:38:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time.
Any workable plan to peace will not include the present Israeli state.
Israel has defined itself as a common thug in the region and US support will be diminish from this point on.
Posted by Special Delivery, Tuesday, 12 December 2023 1:32:23 PM
#Special Delivery

Spoken like a true Jew-hater. Pity you aren't prepared to identify yourself - preferring to hide under the cloak of anonymity.

1 Jewish-majority country - that fits into New York six times - among 57 Islamic-majority countries worldwide is apparently too much for you to accept.

Rot in hell.
Posted by david singer, Tuesday, 12 December 2023 2:08:23 PM
Singer,
Peddle your BS somewhere else
As I don't have a religious bent I don't have to side with zealots on either side.
I make my assessment on behavior and yours is that of a zealot, just as Israels is that of a thug.
This conflict started 70 years ago, it just came to an obvious conclusion on October 7
You want to say I'm anti Semitic, sue me. the courts are there for all including blowhards like you
Posted by Special Delivery, Wednesday, 13 December 2023 1:57:26 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy