The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > Article Comments > Don't mention the war! > Comments

Don't mention the war! : Comments

By Bettina Arndt, published 2/10/2023

No one dares talk about how the new family law bill empowers women to destroy fathers using false allegations.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Groundhog Day and same old, same old BS writ large.
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 2 October 2023 10:29:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Australia has become one of the world leaders when it comes to men suffering false allegations".

Australia seems to be a "world leader" in all the nasty stuff since Covid:

. Most draconian lockdowns outside of China.
. Rubber bullet attacks on protesters
. Vaccinations still mandatory for some employees
. Trial by media
. An extreme Left government wanting to ban freedom of speech
. Attacks on private property and religion in the country's capital
. Incarceration of the leading Catholic cleric on dodgy evidence
. Causing energy poverty
. Division of society by race
. All the other stuff being suffered in silence by individuals and minorities

And, the reason for this article, the open season on men.

Family law as it affects men in Australia has always been a disgrace, allowed to continue only because most men are not subjected to it.

The men who are subjected to it, must be the only minority in Australia that is not sucked up to by the political class and lawyers. Is the ruling class really that pussy-whipped, or are they just plain rotten.

We are certainly witnessing "absolute power", not reasonable rights and protection for women and children - those who actually need protection, not just more power.

The results of "mostly sole mother custody" are plain to see in all types of youth failures and dysphorias. It's devastating, as the author points out.

Fine for the winner-takes-all mother; not so for the kids.

"Exaggerated claims" is a watered down description of lying. The media gets the bit between its teeth, and those lies are believed by a stupid, gullible population, and men are doomed.

Bettina Arndt is a brave woman. How long before she is silenced for 'misinforming' by our increasingly draconian and communistic governments and dark bureaucrats.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 2 October 2023 10:42:47 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I was very upset when after breaking my spine in five places when Asian wife found solace in the arms of another.

I did not contest the divorce, which would have made some divorce lawyers rich and the ex and I poorer.

My choice meant almost unfettered access to my kids! And regular valuable time spent with them.

My wife said she would desert the kids if I stood in the way of her new union which was consummated in my home after just two weeks, when I was crippled with the spinal injury.

My choice was done with the best outcome for my kids, who for a long time, thought it was their fault. And for a long time, they hated their new stepdad.

My ex got rid of their pets and the step ingratiated himself by replacing them with new dogs when they were most emotionally vulnerable.

And by being too lenient when they needed a firm hand. And by buying their affection.

I was suicidal and understand all too well the emotional pain that most men cannot endure and must leave when it all goes pear shaped.

That said, the Author is another of those parasites that seek to profit from the pain men go through visa divorce! As she preaches to the converted.

The men who were the problem but were too stupid to see it.

I've seen too many battered wives to believe very much of the Author's about face disingenuous take.

She can defend the knuckle dragging brutes that do this, but I never ever will.

Not after my sister was beaten within an inch or her life and had to spend months in hospital having facial reconstruction surgery!

This Author would have likely defended him and made all my sister's fault?
Alan B.
Posted by Alan B., Monday, 2 October 2023 6:07:22 PM
Alan B,
I am at a loss as to what to say about your personal situation.
I'm not getting your gist of "This Author would have likely defended him and made all my sister's fault?"
Isn't Arndt on the defence side of men here ? What am I missing ?
Posted by Indyvidual, Wednesday, 4 October 2023 6:59:33 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy